How ya females/males feel about your mate talking to their ex?

Sara looking like Nicki Minaj in her avy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

but I feel once you have sex with somebody there's always a chance of something rekindling.
This right here. My girl told me that if we were to break up and what not that she would still fall weak to me even if she was w/ somebody else

My ex is going through this right now even though she's with someone else. Seen her yesterday...had the nerve to tell me she still loves me and also told the guy she's currently seeing she is still in love with me. BUT our relationship ended because of me.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

any chick that still talks to her ex...I look at it like

1. she still regrets it not working out and wants that d--- on standby in case her man messes up or for when shes in between relationships
2. (if they ended on "good terms"), she still wants it to work out. comfort zone
3. she justs wants that d--- period.

I dont even talk to my exes. and for girls i dated, it's like when im done im done. Only talk to one of them and that barely. It's highly disrespectful and dues nowadays are more conniving than ever. no respect.

or they could just be cool with each other
alien.gif
well if they were soo cool with each other, why are they ex's? that doesn't make sense to me...we cool enough to still conversate, but not cool enough to date? idk...and especially after something has become physical, there will always be feelings there

1. conversate isn't a word

2. Me and Jay didn't work out...cuz (IMO) we shoulda never even tried to date. I mean, did you see we only talk once in a blue moon?? But this is MY experience...and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Sometimes, there are people you should be friends with and not date. You can disbelieve all you want, but I don't want him like that ever again. We broke up cuz I did a semester abroad and didn't wanna carry over the long distance thing.
1. I know/Sarcasm
2. if you smashed on the regular, it can def happen again once that line has been crossed, there's no going back...your experience maybe different but if a dude laid it down something vicious and you split up, you can't guarantee that you won't find yourself getting bent over again in a moment of weakness which is why speaking to an ex isnt a good look....you said yall broke up cuz of studying abroad, so why didn't you get back together with him when you came back?

oh that's where you messed up, you ASSumed we smashed
grin.gif
i stopped reading after this...
smh.gif
it wasn't a relationship then so that doesn't count at all...
smh.gif
@ me for forgetting i was speaking to afemale...my apologies
don't be mad cuz you dumb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

any chick that still talks to her ex...I look at it like

1. she still regrets it not working out and wants that d--- on standby in case her man messes up or for when shes in between relationships
2. (if they ended on "good terms"), she still wants it to work out. comfort zone
3. she justs wants that d--- period.

I dont even talk to my exes. and for girls i dated, it's like when im done im done. Only talk to one of them and that barely. It's highly disrespectfuland dues nowadays are more conniving than ever. no respect.
Basically esp the bold.  To me its not about insecurity more so it is about putting yourself in a position to mess up.  I talk to 2 of my exes and 1 lives in Texas, married, and I promise I don't want her back and the other one we just goto movies together.  Outside of that I have enough female friends where it's no weird feelings from messing with each other.

You can disbelieve all you want, but I don't want him like that everagain. We broke up cuz I did a semester abroad and didn't wanna carryover the long distance thing.
My friend who is a girl had a similar situation but her and dude didn't talk for 5 yrs and boy trying to come back in the picture.  I told her if she does that she is in the top 1 percentile of stupid mofo's walking planet Earth.  Hell it would be hard for me to reconnect with regular friends after no contact for 5 yrs but a relationship when dude/chick got married/divorced had 2 kids and only called you after they got divorced.  In the words of OchoCinco "child please"

I feel that if you're having a problem with your girl/guy talking to their ex because of trust issues.... you're with the wrong person.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Depends on where my current's head is at.
If I kno how she truely feels about them, then it
wont really matter to me. People are gonna cheat
if they really want to. If it aint meant to be, dont waste
my time, keep it movin.
This.

Nothing really good can come out of a relationship with an EX...
I try to cut ALL ties with my exs, so that when i do move on, I don't have any extra baggage hanging around and don't have to deal with that @#@+$*#%. Oh yeah, the girl doesn't have to deal with it either. I'm so nice.

Aight bet but what if your mate was FRIENDS with their ex before they were together? You tryna tell them they gotta cut them off for you?

I'm not the type of person to tell a girl who she can and can't talk to, that's just petty. But should she for whatever ever reason get a text or a call or whatever, I think I have a right to know about it and what it was for. For her to be talking to her ex and trying to hide it or deliberately not tell me would mean that their is some foul play involved; something to made her feel guilty. I'm not mad because you were talking to him, I'm mad because you didn't tell me about it. I think I have a right to know...

Back
Top Bottom