How yall feel about this? Oklahoma Police pull over an ambulance on the way to the hospital

Disgusting. I hope they get fired. There is absolutely NO justification for this whatsoever.

another case of a power hungry cop bullying citizens... sad situation.. are they even in tune with reality? why arent they punished more severly?

in that other link,, since he got flipped off and was so enraged, he was thinking about pulling out his gun and using deadly force?? how is that ACCEPTABLE inany regard? i swear, you defye these police guys orders in anyway even if they are WRONG by the laws standards, they are just too power hungry to even care..this man needs to be fired and taken off the streets.

I'm really hoping these police have a good explanation.. smh

EDIT: I just read what McLovin wrote...
indifferent.gif
at these officers..damn that makes meso
mad.gif
...kudos to the ambulance driver for not getting trying to fight..
dude had his hand over his throat and everything ..what the F..
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

There is literally no reason to ever stop an ambulance responding unless the driver and EMT's are blazing ak-47's out the window or something.

Damn he had a grasp of the EMTs throat and wanted him to calm down, and they still needed to get the old lady to the hospital. wow
tired.gif

to be honest with you i dont even know what to say.

horrible

Speechless.

But watching that made me mad.

No excuse for that type of *@%!.
smh.gif

EDIT:

So according to the cop, he pulled the ambulance over because the driver "gave him the finger".

Yeah, bull %@!#.

At one point in the hospital, the trooper told the paramedic that he was so enraged about the perceived "flipping off" gesture that he considered pulling his gun out and using deadly force, according to the paramedic's transport report.

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom