How'd you find NT?

'06-'07 I think? I was reading an issue of SLAM magazine's KICKS edition & they rated NT in the top 3 sneaker websites...been browsing ever since.

My brother, who didn't have an account, used to check the site for the new releases of Jordans. So I asked him how he knew about it, he told me it was here, but was trynna front saying the site was wack.

Started off by just checking for the kicks, but when I saw the general forum my expression was like...

Hooked ever since.

good question. I cant remember might have been 04/05 and was directed here looking up some cars but i was on it a little at first but i wasnt messing with it for a while after that i came back around 07 off and on but now im all in

My ex got me true religions in 07 and i thought they were fake. So i googled Legit check and found NT. I aint even mad they were fake now.

after my first JB purchase (olympic vii's) my friend had introduced me to the site, now I only come on for General.

I for real don't even remember.
No one put me on, I think I was just bored at work one day and stumbled across it.

another NTer bought me to the promise land
pimp.gif

I believe his sn is wongtron

the first dubzero's were coming out back in freshmen year of HS 04'-05'
this guy i knew was showing them to me in class and got on NT, i was like what website is this?
he said "oh idk, some website my older brother gets on" his older brother had kicks for days back then. lol
i got home and began browsing for myself..

the spending began not too long after that..
laugh.gif

and so did the "breaking necks"
pimp.gif

this is also my second screen name 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

I was in the library skipping Algebra in 03'. Person next to me was browsing the wdywt thread. Been lurking ever since.

Basically me too. Except history and in '07
laugh.gif
 and then my friend showed me NT in the computer lab

Saw a group of dudes browsing through it sometime in Winter of 04...joined in May of 05 during the Steel X's craze.

was googling something and it led me here... i went to say it was the CDPs, but unsure. i'd been collecting for a minute, and then realized what the "NT : " was on eBay tags.

I was looking for release dates on Jordans and LeBrons back in the summer before 7th grade. My mom helped me join (since i was under 13) It's been a wrap ever since.

Originally Posted by FeeNix89

Y'all remember snugglesmcduggles (sp?) always droppin' pics of samples in the JB forum? That forums sucks now, man.
ohwell.gif

Snuggles was that dude, always had the heat early.

I found NT in 02 looking for Jordan release dates. Nowadays I don't care too much for the Jordan Brand forum. Found the general forum oneday and spent my whole day at work
roll.gif
! This site still delivers the laughs, but it was so much more of it when I was lurking for years.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I found a link on Jays Kicksite (Pretty sure that was the name)

Pretty sure it was something like that. I too found NT on the links section of that site. Back in 01'.
I made a sn and then after about a year I wasnt able to login so I made this one.

Back
Top Bottom