HP Touchpad for $99/$149

what about misunderstood douche bag?

spent 5k on credit card for 47 16gb touch pads...

sold them each for $100.

Datavision will come through. I even got faster shipping, so hopefully it's a priority.

2luzxvs.jpg

I worked til 5am saturday morning and was on NT. Then i see this thread at about 3 or 4 and go over to slick deals. The thread was pure mayhem. HP had been sold and some others. I get home about 0530 and people were saying microcenter.com was live so I was able to cop from there. Not sure they would ship I reluctantly decided to go to Wally Martinez. I get there just as day shift was coming on. I go look in the case nothing. I ask about the touchpads and the lady said they had none. So i ask the lady behind the register if they could locate some and she found some across town. So she decided to call to verify. Another guy comes up and asks the lady that initially told me no. She gos to the back. She was gone for about 20min then the lady at the register decided to go check and she found three. By this time there were 5 people in line and one person had left. I copped and told all my family and then the mayhem to help them find one started.

so whats the deal with barnes & nobles??? how do i get my money back after my !%%* was canceled???

OnSale are definelty scumbags. Keeping everyone in limbo to keep their name out there. Who's heard of them before this fiasco? Touché, onSale, touché.

Anyone else not have theirs shipped yet?

[table][tr][td]Aug 19, 2011 [/td] [td] $142.32 [/td] [td] HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB [/td] [td] Item being processed [/td] [td] Tracking provided upon shipment. [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
s.gif
[/td] [td]
s.gif
[/td] [td]
s.gif
[/td] [td] HP Multipurpose Paper (500 sheets, 8.5 x 11-inch) [/td] [td] Item being processed [/td] [td] Tracking provided upon shipment.[/td][/tr][/table]

Reseller ratings gives Insight bad ratings, but they host a college football Bowl game. They gotta be legit.

I know, if they're gonna cancel it, cancel it so you can move on to someone else to try. But with how fast this thing is happening, 2 days is an eternity to not say/do anything. If i wait this long and watching others pop off on slickdeals, if they only did this for traffic, i'm neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever looking onsale's way again.

I took one for the team and ordered from this Erwin website. Took the risk cause I am not sure about Datavision anymore. 

Originally Posted by Luong1209

[table][tr][td]Aug 19, 2011 [/td] [td] $142.32 [/td] [td] HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB [/td] [td] Item being processed [/td] [td] Tracking provided upon shipment. [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
s.gif
[/td] [td]
s.gif
[/td] [td]
s.gif
[/td] [td] HP Multipurpose Paper (500 sheets, 8.5 x 11-inch) [/td] [td] Item being processed [/td] [td] Tracking provided upon shipment.[/td][/tr][/table]

yep same exact thing and my cards been charged

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by Luong1209

s.gif
[/td] [td]
s.gif
[/td] [td]
s.gif

yep same exact thing and my cards been charged
same here. i want answers!!!

Did NewEgg release with new price?

The one I ordered from BestBuy gets here tomorrow

hyped....

Just bought 3 32gb off my boy who works for BestBuy For Business.. word is, they are selling from a warehouse with 20k 32gb units. Already put through a couple 1000+ unit orders.

They can process any amount at $149 an 9$ for UPS ground.

Back
Top Bottom