ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

got through MacMall after (only) 20 minute wait

All 3 orders are cncelled
laugh.gif
Thanks for that number..
I ordered through Onsale via Amazon @ ~2:30PM PST and they confirmed my order has been fulfilled. I'm one of the lucky ones. They gave me my UPS tracking info and told me it would be updated later. I'm in San Francisco (not sure if that matters) 

Lucky indeed. I ordered before you and I am also in San Francisco, yet I was cancelled.

Word. I only ordered one 32gb unit, so maybe somehow that helped my chances.

Whats the resell on these? it seems a lot of you are buying to resell but theres way more stock then first predicted? I'm not even sure if i want mine. i dont thin ill have the time to use it. might just take it back. just another cool gadget too have but nothing too serious imo

^^ 18th, that's exactly why I don't already have a tablet.

Between my laptop and phone I never saw a need to drop $500+ on one..but one for $99 seems like a cool toy just to mess around with.

Resell is down to $250 shipped on ebay.

I found this on Erwincomputers website when you click on the touchpad:

"DEAR CUSTOMERS, WE HAVE OVERSOLD ON THIS PRODUCT. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY CONFUSION OR COMMUNICATION ISSUES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MET IN A TIMELY MANNER."

If it takes onsale/amazon/hp to respond back to us in 3 business days, i'm going to take a wild guess that this ma&pa shop is going to take longer

#+!+ YOU Onsale... had me waiting 4 !#*%+$% days for this?? I want my money back so I can go find one somewhere else. This is bull %%$!.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Originally Posted by chickhien

none. my credit card is showing pending still.

eyes.gif
same here... Hopefully we get something soon.

Ive gotten no email but the pending charge on my card went away. So i don't know if I'm getting the email next saying I didn't get it.
Have you tried calling erwin? I'm going to do so as soon as I get out of my meetings.

Got canceled.
frown.gif
2pm PST. So you guys are lucky
frown.gif
oh well. Taking the L. Thanks though NT!

Just got a cancellation email from onsale for a 32gb touchpad. I placed my order at 5:07pm. I still have a 16gb touchpad that i placed 10 minutes after, but I wont be surprised if that gets cancelled too.

Just got an e-mail from Amazon.. at first I was like 
glasses.gif
, my ordered shipped!
Opened it and was like
tired.gif
, ordered for my 32gb was cancelled from onsale.
At least my 2 16gb from Macmall shipped..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I hate OnSale. Just got my email about my last order being cancelled. Ill give someone $200 for theirs.

if your willing to sell out $200 might as well just go on ebay

%**% this man. I just wanted one, what a #%%%#%! joke. I give up! Give me back my money OnSale. Same with Erwin, I doubt you have it just refund my money!!!

To the people that got refunded and paid by debit, don't get mad at the store for the fact that the money isn't in your account yet. Every bank has it's own policies regarding refunds made through debit purchases, so it's most likely your bank that isn't clearing the funds. Barnes and Noble refunded my money Monday morning and it just cleared now. And I've had returned purchases from places like footlocker that took 3-4 days to clear so don't assume the money isn't there because of Amazon/Onsale,etc..

contacted onsale my order was cancelled...so asked about refunding my paper..dude gonna hit me wit..sir the money was never taken out of your account..it was on hold..and i said not correct my dude..its showin as a pos on my account..long story short ..amazon and my bank and I r on a conf call..everyone whos got cancelled..don't letem get u

Originally Posted by franchise3

My OnSale got canceled, too.

Looks like a restock on HP's site is everybody's best/last hope

that HP restock is gonna be difficult for a lot of people, i doubt the site will even load for people
30t6p3b.gif

i also heard they are cracking down and its 1 per account no matter what. also think they will be able to see if you make multiple accounts and ship to same address. unless you got 10 CCs and 10 different addresses, no one is gonna be taking advantage of this restock but its still gonna be hard.

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

contacted onsale my order was cancelled...so asked about refunding my paper..dude gonna hit me..sir the money was never taken out of your account..it was on hold..and i said no correct my dude..its showin as a pos on my account..long story short ..amazon and my bank and I r on a conf call..everyone whos got cancelled..don't letem get u

Did the transaction post to your account?  If so then you have a valid complaint.  If it's still showing as processing(ala BoA) then it's a hold and it will fall off and your money will be returned.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

eyes.gif
same here... Hopefully we get something soon.

Ive gotten no email but the pending charge on my card went away. So i don't know if I'm getting the email next saying I didn't get it.
Have you tried calling erwin? I'm going to do so as soon as I get out of my meetings.

I just tried calling. Line is busy.

Back
Top Bottom