HP Touchpad for $99/$149

just got one from office depot 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well just got one from office depot. In-Store pickup was still regular price.

If I get one tomorrow I'll just return mine from Office Depot/cancel the order

just bought 2 of each

they were a good deal so I got them, not to resell but if any friends or family want them.

its a good deal for on the go stuff and hanging 10

Return policy is 14 days with receipt - unopened, etc. just in case we find out some weird stuff in the mean time, but it looks like its just because HP is dropping them due to poor sales although i've never seen a product like this drop that much that fast

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hopefully we are all posting on niketalk from our new hp tablets next week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

webOS has always been
pimp.gif
 this is probably the only thing they could have done to get people to actually use the OS.

I  know i'm going to miss out on this...I only want 1 of each. On Slick Deals some people are buying as many as 10 of them...

trying to order the 32gb from office depot but it says out of stock when i put in my zip code. only letting my buy the 16gb
mad.gif

I *think* I placed an order on officedepot but my total came out to $0.00. I don't think my order will get processed since it appears everything is sold out. We'll see what happens tomorrow...Hell of a deal though...

I really bugs me that people are porting android (and inferior tablet OS) to the touchpad but I understand why I guess.

I'm browsing with my phone and it's too slow to try and go through 11 pages. All I want to know is where can I get a $99 Touchpad from?

I called my local walmart and they have some in stock but the person told me theyre $499. Do they ring up for the discounted price??

Originally Posted by JStunn197

I called my local walmart and they have some in stock but the person told me theyre $499. Do they ring up for the discounted price??

I just got 4 from my walmart, the price was updated & everything though.There was a different person there, I wanted to make a point that they were discounted but I couldn't.Guess I can cancel my Office Depot order now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom