ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
@ newegg still playing hard to get

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i want my damn touchpad already
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This, anyone know when hp smb should be shipping? I wouldn't even be surprised if I don't get mine till Sept
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

2. do you guys think Netflix will be made for this thing?? I'm pretty sure after the dust settles when the touchpad is in a lot of consumers hands more developers will start developing apps for it

doubt it. webOS is still dead until further notice so I don't think it would be profitable enough for them to be bothered. Could be wrong tho
ohwell.gif
no, i think they will still develop some stuff for it from what ive read. theres lots of different reports going around right now.

lso if you ordered from the HP SMB site today and late yesterday i dont think your getting anything.

they tweeted multiple times that their site was incorrect all day showing it had them in stock when actually they didnt

Originally Posted by Zyzz

lso if you ordered from the HP SMB site today and late yesterday i dont think your getting anything.

they tweeted multiple times that their site was incorrect all day showing it had them in stock when actually they didnt
if this happens, 
pimp.gif
two days wasted following this #+@@ just to not get one.
pimp.gif

After dropping the TouchPad's price to $99 for the 16Gb model and $149 for the 32GB variation, HP has sold an estimated 350,000 units this weekend. That's comparable to launch weekend sales for Apple's tablet. Granted, HP's tablet is discontinued and on clearance, but it shows that many consumers are willing to forget about the iPad, if the price is right.

Link

interesting if accurate

Wow, so Datavis really did have 6,378 touchpads. Or atleast 2500. Looks like its shaping up to be: one down, one to go.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I wanna know how HP denied me though smh

I wonder why, too. I used both coupon codes and got two 32gb. Online Order 08/19/2011, 09:03:34 PDT

You guys realize that SlickDeals alone had over 500k page views in a couple of hours right? HP had to have been absolutely flooded with orders.

Rumors circulated that people who signed up for the EPP using "2727" were going to get orders canceled, then those who applied coupon codes too...etc

If you get one, you'll be lucky given the site traffic.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i am surprised there arent any riots yet

wait till tomorrow when they start sending out mass order cancellation emails.
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

was so close to getting a 32gb off amazon too.
tired.gif

frown.gif
even getting a confirmation email doesn't mean your safe

Originally Posted by JStunn197

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

anyone know where i can still cop one for 99 or 149?

You didn't read one word in the thread, did you?
laugh.gif

i did. just wondering. i found a store around me that has them. going over there in a bit. hopefully they still have some left

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

You guys realize that SlickDeals alone had over 500k page views in a couple of hours right? HP had to have been absolutely flooded with orders.

Rumors circulated that people who signed up for the EPP using "2727" were going to get orders canceled, then those who applied coupon codes too...etc

they even said orders will be accepted the the regular coupons. not sure about the 2727

my paypal was already charged saturday, plus i got confirmation email. i think im good to go honestly. i ordered around the time everyone started ordering.

I quit trying to get this lol. Just saw lines at bestbuy and was like. NOPE. why I didn't go try and get it last night
ohwell.gif

I used the 2727 code and the $30 off coupon Friday and got a confirmation email from HP today. 

Used both code and coupon and got my 4 shipped.

Ecost live. Lol. slow as hell.

dammit shouldve ordered before the price change. i was on the CC info page too.

Pretty much everyone who ordered on the first shift used that code because it was the first deal presented, and many have already gotten their confirmation so that rumor is bunk.  And yeah i remember checking saturday morning and it was well over 2 million views, and that was the second reboot of the thread.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
another Thursday waiting game, even to see if it ships
That date makes me feel like the restock isn't going to be as big as I'd hope
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like some people's orders will be actually shipped from the recalls coming back to HP instead of what they already had in stock

Back
Top Bottom