HP Touchpad for $99/$149

I wonder how many people got scammed these last couple of days though

Dudes are quick to click on links and pay without even bothering to check out the websites.

To those who got Multiples and are helping out NT fam..... sign me up for that list.
I already ordered one from Amazon, so if it ships somebody can have my spot in line.
NOT LOOKING TO CAPITALIZE, JUST NEED 1

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Barnes and Noble has the 16gb now googogo
http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/HP-...z-Black/e/886111788637?itm=1&usri=hp+touchpad
c2d357a87813fa1c9ab6721dcd02a0512d8dee3.gif

Just ordered 3.....lets see if they go through.

copped a 16gb from B&N, my wife also scooped one up, hope it goes through along with my 32gb from HP

Didn't even attempt to get one of these at all the entire weekend and then checked into this thread as that Barnes n Noble link was posted and ordered one w/o any difficulty. Probably gonna give it to my dad to use to pay bills and stuff on because his computer is slow as hell

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Mr718

I'm only quoting this because I know for certain MacMall has a couple thousand of each in stock.  Just cop from here and stop crossing your fingers with those other sites.
Links aren't working.  Not for me anyway.

Wow, they dropped it from the site that quick.  No comparison, specs, or anything.  Like it never existed
eek.gif
.  I wonder if they're gonna bump them off some other way or post them back up later. 
ohwell.gif

Those that brought from Barnes & Noble, did you get free shipping? I thought if you buy $25 or more that it's free shipping but I didn't get it for some reason.

Originally Posted by ricky409

confirmation email from hp website anyone?

:nerd :nerd

I got one. Just waiting for that shipping confirmation to be 100% certain.

Ordered two from Amazon this morning, and two from Barnesandnoble right now. Looks like I just did some of my Christmas shopping early.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Those that brought from Barnes & Noble, did you get free shipping? I thought if you buy $25 or more that it's free shipping but I didn't get it for some reason.

I saw this, but also had to pay for shipping. I wonder if i could get credited back?????

Back
Top Bottom