HP Touchpad for $99/$149

got one from bn... hopefully discover's cash back comes through, save me about $15 if it does...

i think this is why we dont get free shipping on barnes and noble

What exclusions apply?
All items identified as eligible for Free Shipping will qualify for the Free Shipping program, subject to certain exceptions. There are a number of reasons why your order might not be eligible for Free Shipping.
Free Shipping applies to orders made at www.bn.com and shipped within the U.S. only. Orders shipped to P.O. Boxes, APOs, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Protectorates are not eligible for Member Express 3-Day shipping but will ship free.
The $25 minimum purchase for NonMembers is calculated after all other discounts (including organizational discounts, and/or coupons) are applied. Charges relating to shipping, handling, gift-wrapping, Magazines, downloading Digital Products such as eBooks, SparkNotes, Quamut Charts, Digital Magazines, other PDF files, and Audiobook MP3s, and taxes will not be included to meet the $25 minimum.
Your order contains items that are ineligible for free shipping – these include: Marketplace items from our Authorized Sellers, Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, items from our PC & Video Games store, Magazines, Digital Products such as eBooks, SparkNotes, Quamut Charts, Digital Magazines, other PDF files, and Audiobook MP3s, Barnes & Noble Membership, unusually sized or overweight items, or any other item not identified as eligible for Free Shipping.
You changed your shipping preference to something other than "Send everything in as few packages as possible".
The Free Shipping offer will not apply to any order where cancellations or returns reduce the amount of qualifying purchases to less than $25; Barnes & Noble.com reserves the right to charge applicable shipping and handling costs to any such orders.

Good looking out with that B&N link! 
pimp.gif

8f22561e1ab871818e9ead26fe2fa37b57bbe5b.gif

I knew something told me to check NT while i was on my nightly Black ops killin spree

if this goes thru then props to my NT brethren,

ive been checkin all weekend long to cop for me and my girl.

just copped another backup from B&N that puts me up to 4.... I'mma def have to do some reselling if all these go thru lol

thanks for the b&n link, got one for wife, sister, and nephews
planning on putting android on it for my nephews so they can play games and leave my ipad alone lol

My mom wanted a cheap tablet so this is perfect for her, all she'll do is web browse and email!
Copped from B&N

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ no free shipping

check your b&n status.. a lot of people are getting "cannot complete order" or something like that

mine went from "processing" to "expected ship date: aug 24th" so i think im good

that makes that 4 of these ordered for me..
30t6p3b.gif
what am i doing

I really hope you guys that ordered from B&N get your orders fulfilled. Considering that there are literally hundreds of other forums thinking that they are in "the know", B&N most likely doesn't have enough stock to satisfy everyone as that link is still up...

I ordered off that Barnes and Noble link about 5 minutes after it was posted and I got a "Cannot Complete Order" when I checked my Order Status so I wouldn't get my hopes up
tired.gif

Was able to place an order for 2 on B&Ns. Shout out to the homie for giving me a heads up, you know who you are.
pimp.gif

I put express shipping for the hell of it, hopefully it assures my order but I highly doubt that 
laugh.gif

My order for two went through without an issue, whether or not it'll ship is the question.

Be nice to give everyone in the family a tablet.

My eyes and head hurt from refreshing pages and looking at the SD thread this weekend

Hope everyone gets what they ordered

Back
Top Bottom