HP Touchpad for $99/$149

damn... i think I'm screwed.

went in HP.com... they didn't even have me as a customer.

no email or nothing.

my card got charged though.

frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

damn... i think I'm screwed.

went in HP.com... they didn't even have me as a customer.

no email or nothing.

my card got charged though.

frown.gif
frown.gif
*Looks at signature* It'll be ok!

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I just ordered it.

I need to get the 2nd email to be 100% right?

The e-mail on the product being shipped is the one you want to get.  A lot of people put in a order on many websites but ultimately got canceled notices afterwards.

I been hearing a lot that Best Buys will be getting more stock in. For instance one of the Best Buys in my area in Sacramento will be getting more in this week.

Originally Posted by aFamous

I been hearing a lot that Best Buys will be getting more stock in. For instance one of the Best Buys in my area in Sacramento will be getting more in this week.

more info please. wat day and which best buy in sac. thanks.

just looked at bn and got Unable to process order. Please call 1-877-379-0036, or 212-414-6024, if outside U.S.
i guess im not getting mine

Originally Posted by 916kid

more info please. wat day and which best buy in sac. thanks.

I heard the opposite. Was told that most of the warehouse stock is being used for the mass online orders from this weekend. They said they would sell returns, but wouldn't actually be receiving shipments specifically for in-store purchase...

Originally Posted by sam206

just looked at bn and got Unable to process order. Please call 1-877-379-0036, or 212-414-6024, if outside U.S.

How exactly did you check? Mine says: In Process. Not yet shipped.

Source?

You better believe that every Best Buy employee in America will probably take advantage of first dibs on any and every Touchpad that comes through.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by sam206

How exactly did you check? Mine says: In Process. Not yet shipped.
go to account on the top right and then click order status

Just ordered one from B&N...transaction went as smooth as possible got a confirmation email..what are the chances, atleast from B&N, that i get my order canceled?

Back
Top Bottom