HP Touchpad for $99/$149

If I don't recieve a tracking number by 8:30pm I am suing HP for false advertising as well as any damage done to my body as a result of mental and emotional stress

From phandroid.com
Our next video comes to us from a user on YouTube who claims his coworker’s HP TouchPad shipped with Android 2.2.1 pre-installed and he’s looking for answers. They have no idea how it wound up like that but here’s their video proof.

That was quick.

just check my HP order and says shipped but when i check the tracking its an old one for the touch pad but the stack of papers is a new one for my location?

it weighs 5.8lbs, am i good?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

My B&N status says "Expected Ship Date: August 24, 2011." No cancellation yet, but I'm not putting too much stock on it.

We're in the same boat..I'm not even getting my hopes up.
ohwell.gif

0cd26f565c28399a80f0a7bf48657fff18278497_r.png

does this mean i'm in the clear?

i had 3 orders of two...

one for me and my girl, one for a few homeys, and one for a NTer...

all three look like this...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

From phandroid.com
Our next video comes to us from a user on YouTube who claims his coworker’s HP TouchPad shipped with Android 2.2.1 pre-installed and he’s looking for answers. They have no idea how it wound up like that but here’s their video proof.

That was quick.
very fake

Originally Posted by ricky409

i had 3 orders of two...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
One for which NTer? 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by ricky409

i had 3 orders of two...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
One for which NTer? 
frown.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I see lots of people saying they're getting cancelation e mails from B&N... my question is, has anyone actually got a confirmed SHIPPED e-mail from them!?

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

B&N cancelled. I expect Amazon to do the same. Now the process of being refunded comes into play, since they both charged me

i thought they dont charge until they ship or is that just amazon?

Thank you NT. I would normally have seen this on Gizmodo or Endgadet but I was slipping. PS3 definitely is to blame for that.
laugh.gif

I saw this thread and quickly jumped on Amazon. They dropped it's price to £89 at midnight but went back up to £229.99 but i got my order in before that.
pimp.gif

Not fully confirmed for dispatch just yet but hopefully i get one even though i ordered at 42 minutes past twelve.

I'm hearing it can run justintv with no problems and there are current developments to port Android to it.

Back
Top Bottom