HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by Dakingii

^the only one I could find was the Spaz HD app

hadn't tried that one yet but I have a program called Glimpse that I use. By default Twitter is in a small window but you can put it in a larger one. Kinda hard to explain. Just check it out. Finna get this Spaz though 

I checked my answering machine last night..office depot was trying to reach me because they were holding my touchpad since last thursday. I placed that order early morning of 08/20, I check my order last Wednesday but it was deleted-stock reasons. So I thought it was cancelled but it was not. That's why my local office depot trying to reach me to pick up my order. Called them yesterday (Saturday) they said I need to call tomorrow to look for the guy responsible for deliveries. I'm really hoping that he still have my pad.

so who is still waiting for their HP SMB order.

I ordered about a week ago and status hasnt changed one bit.

All i got was an email confirmation.

anyone else on the same boat?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

30t6p3b.gif

join the club: http://forums.precentral....edium-business-site.html

same here. My says expected Sept 1 no idea what that means though since they haven't even charged my account. I'm lucky I was able to get mine at BB .

i have 3 orders, all credit card status were approved. so far only one says yes as ship complete, with an order ship date of 9/6 (order date was 8/21 and the rest were 8/22)

Originally Posted by copped

man why aren't these prices coming down? its like there are unlimited amount of buyers...

16gb's going for like 230-250

and 32's forget about it...

at what price do you guys think its worth it? might just say f' it and pay more...

Honestly, I wouldn't pay more than $200 for a 32gb. They are good for the price, but Ipads are much better.

I'm still waiting for mine...my shipping status still hasn't changed. It still says no tracking information available. 
frown.gif

I didnt have any problems I think novacom is installed on your pc, I just followed the instructions on precentral.net to the letter

Back
Top Bottom