HTC to IPHONE text/chat apps?

do these two phones share any text/chat apps?
just wondering because my cousin got her htc and i need to chat with her internationally

thanks

do these two phones share any text/chat apps?
just wondering because my cousin got her htc and i need to chat with her internationally

thanks

HTC to iPhone.. manufacturer & make is irrelevant. You just want a free means of international communication. BE VERY CAREFUL. No matter what you do will use data and you dont want data to be transmitted internationally via your cell network. You will pay out the !#+.

Tell her to send emails from a computer. Cellphone use is just too risky in these situations because you dont want to send anything over the network.

HTC to iPhone.. manufacturer & make is irrelevant. You just want a free means of international communication. BE VERY CAREFUL. No matter what you do will use data and you dont want data to be transmitted internationally via your cell network. You will pay out the !#+.

Tell her to send emails from a computer. Cellphone use is just too risky in these situations because you dont want to send anything over the network.

Fring allows you to video chat over 3G between EVO4G & iPhone4 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom