HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

*Edited intent to commit insurance fraud*

I need this phone but have SERO. It's way too much to pay. I need a run threw of any way possible to get this joint for cheap.

HELP

call retentions, tell them you keep having problems with your phone, you're interested in finding out how much the ETF is since you're looking at a G1or iPhone...

hmmmm...Im assuming he took that pic couple secs after the keyboard slid out cause touch flo is still in portrait mode.

laugh.gif
they're just mocks, being sent to ATT retailers

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I need this phone but have SERO. It's way too much to pay. I need a run threw of any way possible to get this joint for cheap.

HELP

call retentions, tell them you keep having problems with your phone, you're interested in finding out how much the ETF is since you're looking at a G1 or iPhone...
I have Sprint. Still call and mention the iPhone?

HELP

call retentions, tell them you keep having problems with your phone, you're interested in finding out how much the ETF is since you're looking at a G1 or iPhone...
The point is you're threatening to take your business elsewhere Iphone(At&t)/G1(T-mobile).

hmmmm...Im assuming he took that pic couple secs after the keyboard slid out cause touch flo is still in portrait mode.

laugh.gif
they're just mocks, being sent to ATT retailers o

Oh those types of dem phones
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They way they was hypin bout it, I thought it was the functional demo phones.

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

How do I put the battery in LOL!
Damn son that bad
laugh.gif
lol.
Loving the phone so far. Couldn't be any happier.
Only frustration i had was removing the case that Sprint is selling for the Touch Pro. Took me about 2 hours and several bodies to remove it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Prince Markie Dee

HELP

The point is you're threatening to take your business elsewhere Iphone(At&t)/G1(T-mobile).

right-on-the-nose.jpg

Does anyone have any input on the Touch Diamond for Sprint?

I just ordered one from eBay and I'm trying to get some actual feedback on the phone.

Originally Posted by Prince Markie Dee

HELP

Im pretty pissed lately so I shall call right now. My anger has to get me somewhere. Whats the number retentions??? How low can they possibly go??

Originally Posted by iBlink

Does anyone have any input on the Touch Diamond for Sprint?

I just ordered one from eBay and I'm trying to get some actual feedback on the phone.

I have it and like it. Not a huge texter but the on screen keyboard is good enough. Phone is actually pocketable which is important to me. Can't reallyhave a belt clip phone at work and prefer to have it in my pocket when I go out. The Diamond actually takes better pictures than the touch pro outside.

Just got back from getting mine activated. So far I'm impressed. I'm gonna go find out the basic stuff and return to the thread later to find out theunbelievable stuff...

***EDIT*** Is anyone else's volume EXTREMELY low? I can't hear anyone unless I got it on Speaker. And yes, I turned it all the way up...

I'm not sure if this still applies, but on my 6700 there is system volume, ringer volume, and in call volume. Call yourself from home or someone else'scell and turn up your volume while you're on the call.

-I constantly hassle Sprint about my defective mogul, so they offered me the new touch pro even though I wasn't eligible for an upgrade
-I call dude last night to ask about the status, dude says it will be in tommorow
-This morning I call to get my tracking number, girl gives it to me, I go to UPS.com but it's the wrong number
-I call again, they tell me that my order was never sent and it was back ordered, and lady gives me the order number
-I immediately call back again and complain that I've been hearing different things and this guy is telling me he has been doing this for a long time andhe knows what he is talking about, that I will get my phone next week (even though I pretend I need it for business)
-While I'm talking to dude, a UPS truck pulls up so I tell him to hold on and the UPS guy comes up to my door and hands me an 8x12 manila envelope that isempty except from a postcard from sprint saying "Thank You for ordering your new phone!"
indifferent.gif

-I start raising hell, dude credits my account for $250 that I was delinquent, and tells me he is going to give me the Diamond for $100 and free next dayshipping
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just got this and i had a iphone before this and i think this phone sucks. it is super slow and the touch screen it wack i knew there was a reason i hatedwindows mobile back when i had the q and the dash. i hope this thing changes my mind soon.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

looks like 11/11 is the real date for the FUZE
Nice, I might have to go pick it up that day then. Anyone know what the price is gonna be yet? or if they're gonna have it at best buy?

everybody enjoying there touch pros?

i'm so pissed cuz my computer won't sync with the phone
frown.gif

my mogul didn't sync either
frown.gif

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Nice, I might have to go pick it up that day then. Anyone know what the price is gonna be yet? or if they're gonna have it at best buy?
$349.99 with a $50 mail in rebate so the phone is $299.99

I get another $100 off for a loyality discount, it pays to #$%%% to customer service
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

$349.99 with a $50 mail in rebate so the phone is $299.99

I get another $100 off for a loyality discount, it pays to #$%%% to customer service
pimp.gif
I'm eligible for an update in January, an idea what they'd take off with that?

Man I havent bought the touch pro yet but I was playing with it at the store and the responce on the screen is slow .. if you compare it to the G1 or Iphone islike $$@ .. Although it can do so much more I hate that .. plus the G1 man I bought it for my girl and so far that thing is awsome .. have a few complains butgood fun!

Back
Top Bottom