Huarache 2k4 appreciation :hat

i do love these, but i'm gonna have to say the 2k5's were better. I had 2 pairs just for ballin including my high school team shoes. I miss themdearly
frown.gif

I have the white/red/black pair. But they are SO beat up
ohwell.gif
. But theseare one of the best basketball shoes I have ever played with. Hopefully Nike will bring them back like they did with the Kobe H2K4s.

I have 3 pairs (black/grey, white/university blue/blue, and white/black/red) that still hit the rotation once in a while...my black/greys are torn upthough....

This is my second fav shoe of all time....Kobe IVs are my favs...

These were the top of the pile until the Zoom BB... I still have a couple pair in the rotation...black/grey and black BIGGIE pe from trailblazers...

Definitely appreciated.

One of the best basketball shoes ever put out by Nike.

Thank you Eric Avar!
pimp.gif

One of the best shoes Nike has put out ever.

I have only balled in these since '04 and will continue to do so.

Originally Posted by shaft

These were the top of the pile until the Zoom BB... I still have a couple pair in the rotation...black/grey and black BIGGIE pe from trailblazers...

word.

KenJi714 wrote:
281009309.jpg

I still have these DS, picked up a pair when I was visiting the Philippines and came with the Kobe box
pimp.gif
. I tried picking up a second pair back home in LA, didn't have my sizethough and it came with the plain old orange box
ohwell.gif

I had a pair of Jetstreams which I beat to death, I played ball in them, and when the season was over I ran cross country in them
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

2K4's and the 20.5.5. were/are my favorite sneakers to play in.

I LOVE these shoes.

Too bad I only have one pair (white lasers), but this is by far (personally) my favorite shoes that i've ever worn to ball in.

I hope I can get another pair to wear.

Originally Posted by shaft

i'm mad, doggie.

Most def appreciated. Copped me an all white pair to close out my senior season last year.

i had the grey/white pair my junior year of high school, school colors be dammed. ahaha. the only time i have ever worn just one pair of shoes throughout aseason. i wore them till i couldnt any more.
rip.

i want the Blk base with the Grey toe,

if anyone has a 10.5 let me knw.

maybe Nike will retro them again........

Back
Top Bottom