Huarache 2K4 is Back 2016

OGs had amazing full length zoom that you could feel. The recent retro I don't believe had any zoom at all. 

The retro had zoom air. I had an original pair and one of the retros a few years ago and they felt pretty much the same.

Just curious as to which colorway(s) they plan to release this go around; and will there be a lakers colorway or not

Man I'm legit bout to shed a tear for the white/red/black joints. One of my all time favorites.

i'd love a laker colorway, laser or not. a consolation would be the black suede with the patent grey toe. i had those, amazing shoes.

I'm a huuuuuge fan of the 2k4s... I had the originals Nike ID laker away color way!!!! But they r worn out now but were the sickest shoes I ever had for ballin... I got some used on eBay 2 months ago n are solid n I'm looking at s brand new pair (I think 2012 rerelease) should I get them?

Also can't wait if they r coming out in 2016. I'm gonna cop a few just to have them for future bballin!

THE STRAP BECAME ANNOYING BUT I LOVED THESE.. I HAD A GREY AND WHITE LEATHER PAIR.. I ALWAYS LOVED THE BLACK SUEDE AND GREY THE MOST

I remember when these were first coming out there was a sample with an 8-ball on the heel instead of the huarache logo, but I've never seen that pic again since...
Gotcha.

Also, loved the campaign for these shoes.

I too wish they'd bring back the 2k3s but this is cool for now. Those black/purple and white/gold (ish) lasers that Kobe wore were nuts btw.

Last edited:
The Black/Grey 2k4s :smokin

The 2k3s were great for ball, but you HAVE to wear high socks... They will cut up the back of your foot if you wear low.. I remember that **** like it was yesterday :smh:

i saw the black pair with purple sole at the outlet earlier this year. i was thinking are from 04? totally unaware that they were retroed until i look at the tags.

I loved those blk/grays. Balled a ton in them, then ruined my pair on a field trip to the Everglades. I still have the blk/yellow lasers.

I hope they retro some og colors. Blk/grays, white/blk/reds, or the jetstream cw would be cool with me 8)

wasnt the quality pretty awful last retro??

or was i just mad they didnt retro the black grey pair ....i want the black grey pair

i think they were. they felt cheap or i would've pick them up when i saw them. they were only $35 after the hash wall discount. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom