HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

too late. pendleton options are gone

and yes they are
smokin.gif
Those arent Pendletons, are they?

Last edited:

Are the all black pairs cheap anywhere? Looking to get a pair but not for 110 lol. 
Little while back people were finding them at outlets for $70 or so, in some cases I'm pretty sure people were getting outlets to stock locate for them using the product code & then getting pairs shipped for outlet price...

Are the all black pairs cheap anywhere? Looking to get a pair but not for 110 lol. 
Little while back people were finding them at outlets for $70 or so, in some cases I'm pretty sure people were getting outlets to stock locate for them using the product code & then getting pairs shipped for outlet price...
Thanks for the info. I'll hit up Nike chat. 

Same, and now my girl wants a pair too,
sick.gif
Yea for some reason I slept on them. They look great. Love the nylon or whatever on it too. Would be an amazing casual beater for me. Definitely want a pair. 110 for them is a bit too steep though. 

Same, and now my girl wants a pair too, :x

Yea for some reason I slept on them. They look great. Love the nylon or whatever on it too. Would be an amazing casual beater for me. Definitely want a pair. 110 for them is a bit too steep though. 
[/quote]

I gave my little brother my pair of triple blacks, but now i want them again. It's a very clean pair of shoes, man.

Same, and now my girl wants a pair too,
sick.gif

I gave my little brother my pair of triple blacks, but now i want them again. It's a very clean pair of shoes, man.[/quote]
Let me know if you find them on the low. I wasn't able to hit up the Nike chat thing to ask if they are at any outlets yet. 

I imagine there are plenty of sizes of triple blacks on most UK sites including Size? JD and UK footlocker, they've restocked so many times they've hit saturation point which makes re-upping easy!

Finally decided to pick up the triple white after using reshoevn8r on some AM1s and seeing how effective it was. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom