HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

That site look sus even by online boutique standards. Are they alright?
I was thinking about buying, but had to question how they all of sudden got stock. Haven’t seen scream greens pop up at a retail spot in months.

I think they may be legit though after looking through the site.

DSM is beyond legit, I also frequent their store regularly. Those scream greens have been sitting there forever, not a restock. I've noticed with certain items they will put them on sale, remove them, and bring them back way later also. Order away.

I was thinking about buying, but had to question how they all of sudden got stock. Haven’t seen scream greens pop up at a retail spot in months.

I think they may be legit though after looking through the site.
I think they’ve had them in stock this whole time

Lol at DSM being questioned. Must be new. Besides there aren’t any fakes being produced of a $50-$70 (on sale) shoe. You guys are buggin hard lol.
Man I’m trying to find reasons to not spend money, leave me alone 😁
Now if they’d been on sale for $70, hell even at $100 I would’ve bought with no question but with regret, been spending too much lately

But I’m not familiar with DSM. It did make me check the going price for em though, so yeah, no “impulsion” lol

Their site is straight trash is why I asked. I don't want anybody holding my money or ripping off my credit card. I don't shop with just anybody online. Since they have legit brick and mortar stores and a good reputation according to yall I'll spend with them.

Lol at DSM being questioned. Must be new. Besides there aren’t any fakes being produced of a $50-$70 (on sale) shoe. You guys are buggin hard lol.
Ofcourse there are:

Fakes: http***//www.seprun.com/product/31417

Last edited:
Pair from Oneness got here, not bad for $62.50
image.jpg
I got these and the tan/orange. These are one of my favorite sneakers I own on feet.

found the red oxides at my footlocker for 59.99 but the biggest size was a 12. Anyone know any boutiques or stores that still have them ?

found the red oxides at my footlocker for 59.99 but the biggest size was a 12. Anyone know any boutiques or stores that still have them ?

I’m not sure if they still do it but You should try to stock locate them. Ask the FTL employee and they’ll look up if any 12 is available in their system, they can ring you up on the spot and a pair will be shipped to you.

I’ve bought a bunch of shoes this way but the last pair was some time ago (34 lows) so they might’ve switched up he system since then but worth a shot 🤷‍♂️

I’m not sure if they still do it but You should try to stock locate them. Ask the FTL employee and they’ll look up if any 12 is available in their system, they can ring you up on the spot and a pair will be shipped to you.

I’ve bought a bunch of shoes this way but the last pair was some time ago (34 lows) so they might’ve switched up he system since then but worth a shot 🤷‍♂️
I’ll give that a try with the one near my job on break.

Appreciate ya.

I’ll give that a try with the one near my job on break.

Appreciate ya.
No prob. Sometimes the newer employees aren’t familiar with the process (or they’re lazy) so make sure they run it by their manager if they seem unsure about what you’re talking about. GL

Back
Top Bottom