HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Saved about $15 from retail & tax on goat. I’m happy enough. Plus lots of boutiques had em in stock, but not in a 14.

Anyone else’s pairs in a regular Nike sportswear box?

B2F86BB1-8BFF-4657-BA05-C48CE953EB13.jpeg
I need these in a size 15 :emoji_sob:

Ya my resins from Extra Butter came in yesterday, no frills box and no stuffing just like others here. Happy to slip em on at such a nice disco, and can conclude this excellent run of revamped Huaraches on a high note

I didn’t check for stuffing on my pair, but the quick look i took at ‘em, I don’t think my pair had it.

Heads up to any Chicago folk, Rosemont Outlet has the hyper grapes at $79.99 with additional 30% off. Grabbed the only 13 I saw for myself but still had a lot of sizes from 8-12. Came out to $61 after tax.

If you search the wall you might find some Resins marked at $125 with additional 30% off.

Another fsr was the bone/white crater pair. I saw them at Oak Brook outlet as well. $79.99 + 30% off at both places. Was going to get those first but my Huarache size 13 was too big and true size 12 was too tight.

I recently received my pair of Huarache NBY and they didn't come with the paper stuffing either.

So it's not just the Resins that aren't coming with it either.

But they do look a bit smashed now when you first get them.

THANK YOU SIR!!! 👏👏👏👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏

Haven't bought a pair of shoes since I found the Magenta/Neons at my outlet for $59.99, early this past spring. I've said I am clearing out the majority of my collection, but will buy something if it's worthwhile (special shoe to me, something that won't retro again for a LONG TIME, or just a flat out GOOD deal). This is not just the definition of a GOOD deal, it's a crazy deal!! Got my 12 for $56 shipped! Merry Christmas!

Price like this for the Grapes shows me that if we wait long enough, Resins will get to this price eventually. Grab these while you can.

Back
Top Bottom