HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Leather toebox might be a deal breaker for me. Lets hope they keep them true to the OGs.

Nike better change that perforated leather bs before they release the scream green :smh:

Last edited:
Don't mean to burst any bubbles but its probably Europe only seeing they've put out new colors recently AND these photos came from a Euro blog.

Last edited:
Rocking these today thanks to Europe.
2mxn4tx.png

Everyone needs to relax those scream greens pictured are FAKE!!! We aint gettin no perforated leather toe box on SG's. 

That was said by me and somebody else as well on the last page, but most people just ignored it. /shrug

...The color of the blue is way off too on those fakes.

Ye looks too aqua like u said and kind of a ****** shiny look to it, another give away is the tags green instead of white.

That was said by me and somebody else as well on the last page, but most people just ignored it. /shrug
...The color of the blue is way off too on those fakes.

Right b/c Nike always keeps every shoe they retro 100% true to the OG. :tongue:

I never even knew fake Huarache LEs existed, lol.

i love these hurraches. i got the mowabb ones. i need the michigans and scream greens!

super comfy!

listen KIDDYs, i posted that pic as a REFERENCE to what is releasing, i didn't say THIS IS THE EXACT shoe coming out, i googled it and posted. quit bein little cry babies! :smack: :smh: plus i'm not sure they are fake, i dont know enuff abt this shoe to say they are or AREN'T!

Last edited:
listen KIDDYs, i posted that pic as a REFERENCE to what is releasing, i didn't say THIS IS THE EXACT shoe coming out, i googled it and posted. quit bein little cry babies! :smack: :smh: plus i'm not sure they are fake, i dont know enuff abt this shoe to say they are or AREN'T!

Fine.

But, if you are just posting as reference and not saying that those are the exact shoes, you might as well use one of the hundreds of pics that shows a pair with the proper coloring and materials.

You act like the backlash came out of nowhere - it came directly from the choice you made when picking the picture to post. You're projecting.

All good though. No need to make a big deal. Let's just hope they release with the proper shading and toebox.

Last edited:
will cop every color if they drop .... i dont even mind the free runs, just been waiting for the price to drop enough to cop

Lord please! Needed ASAP.... Still mad I didn't double cop back in 01 ... Beat mines to the ground. Love huaraches... A very comfortable and stylish sneaker!

Last edited:
I am looking forward to these as much as any shoe in years !!!! We need info ASAP

Back
Top Bottom