HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Violets are so fire, but it’s hard to cop right now knowing they’ll probably be on sale soon. The pink/royals are sitting at the sitting store for 79 right now

Air-Huarache-91-OG.jpg

Pink Season! I work at a factory store and we just got shipment of the 180s and Huaraches had to scoop up the 2 on employee disco real quick. 120 for both. Defintiely gonna get the purple and magenta.

20180609_221637.jpg
quick question, but what other sizes of the dynamic pinks are available? Did you see a true FSR?

Ay, you either like the colourway or you don’t lol. Dem is loud, but if you can, see them in hand before you make your final choice.

Decided to pull the trigger on purps. Idk when but I hope it's soon they rekease the scream greens with the 91 QS treatment. Decided magenta isn't up my alley. They cool but I really want the nike tongue tag on my pairs. Once scream greens are attained the huarache book will be closed for me.

Last edited:
Fuchsia is definitely not my color. I tried it with those huaraches with the super thick laces (can't remember the model name), and it didn't work out :lol:

Scream Green '91s would be all I need to go with the royal/pinks

^^Nice pair, shape looks good too. I haven't worn mine yet, I always end up playing it safe and wear my old 2013 pinks.
New magentas looking good too, fresh prince vibes! Does it have the same style toebox featured on the 91 models? Pics above look like they do, judging by the shape and the small dimple on his left shoe but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom