HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Sorry to add on the sizing talk but does the 2018 release Huarache 91' OG colorways have the same sizing as the 2014 Scream Green and other GR that year?

Planning to buy Purple Punch colorway not sure if the sizing are fix, i went half size up on my Scream Green and other GR

Theres a difference in sizing between the 2014 Huaraches and the 91 ogs. With the 91 ogs you don't really need to size up a whole size like the old 2014 models.

Sorry to add on the sizing talk but does the 2018 release Huarache 91' OG colorways have the same sizing as the 2014 Scream Green and other GR that year?

Planning to buy Purple Punch colorway not sure if the sizing are fix, i went half size up on my Scream Green and other GR

No...seems like Nike fixed the sizing issue, go with your TTS.

I made the mistake of buying dynamic pinks a whole size up like the scream greens, and i ended up just giving them away cause shipping them back to sns for an exchange would have been an L.

Last edited:
No...seems like Nike fixed the sizing issue, go with your TTS.

I made the mistake of buying dynamic pinks a whole size up like the scream greens, and i ended up just giving them away cause shipping them back to sns for an exchange would have been an L.

I’d still say go .5 up even still. TTS will still be a lil snug on ‘91 OG releases. Not as snug as past releases but .5 up should be the sweet spot on these ‘91 OG version IMO.

got my 2014 scream green huaraches yesterday

tried them on and they fit about as tight as the tech fleece pair imo

a tad tighter than older pairs I had from what I remember

pics later

If you're going "TTS" on your huaraches...you either like a snug fit, or you're a little bit off with your sizing methods.

Huaraches of the past ~6 years have always fit small...really short. The SGs were just a peculiar case because even a full size up was pretty snug.

The '91s are a different animal altogether. I wear a 14, and I could have done a 14.5 (if they made it) no problem. I got my usual size 15 and there is PLENTY of room.

Not bad for <$50 shipped

C27AFC2A-2498-41FE-8A6B-035DFA033CA1.jpeg

Small stain, may hit it w/ some tide to go unless anyone has any other suggestions

58D8956C-0BEB-4E06-99A2-CF5CE75B7D8E.jpeg

Attachments

• 2E3A029E-5AFA-41D0-B2E2-74B8E053758F.jpeg
    2E3A029E-5AFA-41D0-B2E2-74B8E053758F.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 4
Nah bruh. Just get 1 full size up for the peace of mind.

Example
Air max 1 size 9.5
Huarache size 10.5

Cortez size 9
Huarache size 10
Thanks man. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with foamposites, but would you say it’s similar due to its sock liner? Thanks again

Yes and no. I mean foamposites need a plush sock liner because of the hard material, but IMO they just fit small regardless.

The sock liner of the Huarache is the highlight of the design of the shoe. The neoprene sucks your heel in and (in conjunction with the heel strap) shoves your foot forward. Problem is...if you go TTS it's suffocating. Some people only go half up because they prefer a snug fit. I go from a 14 to a 15 and sometimes they STILL feel snug in length.

The new OG styled huaraches fit fine .5 up. The full size up thing should only apply to the previous run. They fixed the sizing on the OG run and they are comfortable as hell at .5 up. Feel like pillows on feet. Magenta’s arrive this week.

i went TTS on my huaraches (the 2014/2015 ones and the 2018 remasters) and they all fit fine to me. i'm sure a half size up won't hurt either way...

The new OG styled huaraches fit fine .5 up. The full size up thing should only apply to the previous run. They fixed the sizing on the OG run and they are comfortable as hell at .5 up. Feel like pillows on feet. Magenta’s arrive this week.

Good point. The '91 pairs with the pins and stuff (blue/pink, purple, magentas) all fit properly (half size up). I still had to a get a 15 in them, but there's definitely more space.

No clue how anyone could got TTS on the older/non-OG pairs

Ouch! Smh. Main reason they need to release these in the ‘91 mold. The last run was just way too tight.

Back
Top Bottom