HUF LA

anyword on the opening was in the sf shop last weekend they said it wasn't a for sure thing ... anyone have an idea or projected eta? not that theyre notopening but it wasnt going to be as soon as expected...

Huf, Upper Playground, and Johnny Cupcakes............what's next???
laugh.gif

HUF.LA might be opening next weekend. what i heard is for the opening a limited run of the satin vans will release and this version of em will only beavailable at HUF.LA nothings guaranteed yet but thats what i heard.

nerd.gif
lol i was the only NTer at the release
pimp.gif
the line was full of ISSers
mad.gif
the line was chill in the morning but at like 9 people started to cut and got abit crazy and everyone who cut acted hard because they were from ISS and since the whole line is full of ISS 1 NTer cant stand up to 30 ISSers
tired.gif
Basically ISS took over HUF
sick.gif

^^Iss'ers.. Nike talkers..

we are all human.. so #*%.

anyways i didn't copp the vans that I wanted.. because they sold out so quick..but did pick up a couple of stuffs... and got an extra free tee because iflirted with the worker.. she's so hot.

i no this kid a dumb isser camped 12 hours for the vans

smh at him dident even get his size

Originally Posted by Murder4Kickz

^^Iss'ers.. Nike talkers..

we are all human.. so #*%.

anyways i didn't copp the vans that I wanted.. because they sold out so quick..but did pick up a couple of stuffs... and got an extra free tee because i flirted with the worker.. she's so hot.

It does matter since ISS had each others back....
mad.gif
they took over theline and held spots for one another one kid showed up at like 10 and went to the front of the line cuz his ISS HOMIE was holding it down for him and sinceevryone was an ISSr they were chill about it

the one guy i hated most at the release was that arrogant cocky @** M*F* in the red alife sweater gray beany and those ugly #%@ 5s who rolls up at like 8 toget into the middle trying to sell his whack diamond shirts for 15$

btw did you get a real free tee or the one that says HUF LA?

Back
Top Bottom