HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

I kinda like the hat with the stars its something different.
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

just a heads up. team blog says it drops on sat. not really feeling it. I like the old seer sucker ones better

Yeah that hat goes with the 4 year anniversary shirt & the other 12 galaxies shirt. Btw does anybody have the white 4 year anniversary shirt in L or xl, I already got the purple from the party...
edit: I was speaking on the 12 galaxies hat not the seersucker...

Damn they sure are pushing out more multi-colored hats.

Wonder will this raise the price of the original seersucker cap.
-w

^ I saw the original one end at like 70 or over the other day on ebay. It was worn once too.

this apparently drops as well

Ryan Essen - Good info. I never really took a liking to the seersuckers though.

That black/neon cap is nice.
-w

feelin the black/neon. i'm really disappointed I didn't swoop on the neon wool...at the time I Was thinking "what am I gonna wear this with?" :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Thee Quickness, don't know if I'm gonna be able to roll by huf tomorrow. Hit me up if you can pick up 2 fitteds for me. Black/neon in 7 1/4 AIM= cubbyfresh
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

^^^Yo, I got them boss. Hope you didn't pick them up

AIM= cubbyfresh

im not sure if i should copp. dude said it was about $48 and some change. did the price go up for fitteds? or has it been that price range

48 and some change TOTAL. yes the prices have gone up. The plaids were 42 plus tax, and the set before that were 38 plus tax. so lil by lil they're increasing the price

AIM= cubbyfresh

Damn $50 each?
It's just a regular cap right?
No special materials?

-w

whoa $48?? im thinking twice if it is even worth it for a regular cap. It would go nice with those black/neon dunk SBs though. 23nando23, is it the new material or old material??

the black is like a canvas/linen type material, very stiff
Its not the new cotton stuff that NE is using.

AIM= cubbyfresh

$50 bones for a plain black hat with a green H on it? That's nutty.

Sad thing is they'll be sold out in a few days...

was hoping that it would be wool.. what's the materials for the purple one?
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Actually, 50 bucks has become the normal price for custom New Eras!!! 30 to 35 for your standard sports New Eras. If you think about it the limited new eras with special materials to produce the hat are the ones that can go for 60 bucks on up and thats not eBay prices. For example, for those who know who HAROLD HUNTER is, New Era released a limited edition hat in his honor and I believe that cap goes for $125!!!! So technically, 50 bucks isnt that bad for a Huf hat in which there were only a about 100 made. The Adam Bomb hats flew off the shelves and it wasnt made of any special materials and those I think went for 50 a piece!!!!

^ cosign

50 bucks is the norm for brands like huf supreme dqm... And they could charge whatever the @#%$ they wanted cause the would still sell.

On a side note I saw a Huf houndstooth hat end at around 160 earlier this week :frown:
frown.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

^saw that auction myself. Made it seem like I gave a good deal when I sold mines.

Anyone have any info on how much the 3M caps will be selling for? Hoping it isn't like $60+.

Edit : BBC/ICE CREAM SALE THIS WEEKEND ONLY.
-w

Back
Top Bottom