huihuihuhi

If Ravens do this twice in a year then I'm concerned. Hopefully wakes this team up

I feel like Seth Green in Entourage... Sup Pitt?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Man this game is going to get WILD!

Pure domination so far by the Ravens so far... Looking in midseason form in week 1.

Steelers are going to be ok though.

Man this game is going to get WILD!

Pure domination so far by the Ravens so far... Looking in midseason form in week 1.

Steelers are going to be ok though.

this is PAINFUL to watch. steelers can't do anything right on either side of the field today. hopefully this rude slapfest wakes up some of these guys and makes them realize regular season is here.

arians needs to take a note from the ravens and how they use ed dickson and pitta. heath needs to get utilized more, esp on short crossing routes and such to help open up both the run game and the deep threats. his play calling has always been frustrating and that coupled with ben's play today.. man ... im fuming

this is PAINFUL to watch. steelers can't do anything right on either side of the field today. hopefully this rude slapfest wakes up some of these guys and makes them realize regular season is here.

arians needs to take a note from the ravens and how they use ed dickson and pitta. heath needs to get utilized more, esp on short crossing routes and such to help open up both the run game and the deep threats. his play calling has always been frustrating and that coupled with ben's play today.. man ... im fuming

No we always come into the Ravens thread, especially during the game week. Steelers threads never work

No we always come into the Ravens thread, especially during the game week. Steelers threads never work

Taking these dudes heart. Ravens showed up pissed off.

I see Ray Rice having a big year. He looks like a lil Marshall Faulk out there.

Taking these dudes heart. Ravens showed up pissed off.

I see Ray Rice having a big year. He looks like a lil Marshall Faulk out there.

Back
Top Bottom