huihuihuhi

7 players atop their position in Pro Bowl voting
pimp.gif
Most among AFC teams.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Joe Flacco is horrendous; Ravens need to think about going to a plan B next year

What's plan b?
someone not named Joe Flacco; I don't get why nationally this dude is looked at as just outside that top tier QB range with potential to move into it
the problem is NOT just Flacco.. it's on Cam Cameron. Cam's system doesn't play to the teams strength and doesn't allow Flacco to get into any kind of rhythm. idk what kind of QB can get used to a system where one game he's asked to throw it 20 times and hand if off 30, and the next game he's asked to throw 50 times and hand it off to Rice 10 times.
think about it, what other young QB do you know in that kind of situation? Matt Ryan, Stafford, Dalton, etc were given the reigns right away. some games Flacco is given the green light to carry the offense, other games Cam puts him in a game manager. it's not fair to him and i'm not surprised he has failed to develop as much as he should have. 

i'm not excusing Flacco for his flaws.. but IMO he has the tools to at least be a borderline Pro-Bowl QB every year and i'm not gonna write him off until we see what he does with a better offensive system. some writer was saying Norv Turner could be a replacement candidate for OC, that would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Joe Flacco is horrendous; Ravens need to think about going to a plan B next year

What's plan b?
someone not named Joe Flacco; I don't get why nationally this dude is looked at as just outside that top tier QB range with potential to move into it
the problem is NOT just Flacco.. it's on Cam Cameron. Cam's system doesn't play to the teams strength and doesn't allow Flacco to get into any kind of rhythm. idk what kind of QB can get used to a system where one game he's asked to throw it 20 times and hand if off 30, and the next game he's asked to throw 50 times and hand it off to Rice 10 times.
think about it, what other young QB do you know in that kind of situation? Matt Ryan, Stafford, Dalton, etc were given the reigns right away. some games Flacco is given the green light to carry the offense, other games Cam puts him in a game manager. it's not fair to him and i'm not surprised he has failed to develop as much as he should have. 

i'm not excusing Flacco for his flaws.. but IMO he has the tools to at least be a borderline Pro-Bowl QB every year and i'm not gonna write him off until we see what he does with a better offensive system. some writer was saying Norv Turner could be a replacement candidate for OC, that would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Rice
pimp.gif

Typical Joe to let the Brownies back in it ... Very impressive drive so far
pimp.gif

Cribbs is just a monster.

This is good IMO .. Need a challenge right now

Rice
pimp.gif

Typical Joe to let the Brownies back in it ... Very impressive drive so far
pimp.gif

Cribbs is just a monster.

This is good IMO .. Need a challenge right now

man, this team has so many damn issues.. at this point i fully expect us to lose next week
30t6p3b.gif

defense played like trash, Flacco was his typical inconsistent self, receivers dropping balls left and right, Cam Cameron clearly displaying that he has no understanding of how to call a game, special teams was terrible again like they have been throughout the season.. we are going to need a LOT of luck in the playoffs at this rate.

man, this team has so many damn issues.. at this point i fully expect us to lose next week
30t6p3b.gif

defense played like trash, Flacco was his typical inconsistent self, receivers dropping balls left and right, Cam Cameron clearly displaying that he has no understanding of how to call a game, special teams was terrible again like they have been throughout the season.. we are going to need a LOT of luck in the playoffs at this rate.

Back
Top Bottom