HULK 2 Movie: Hulk Display/Statue (pics)

This movie is starting to shape up well. I'm actually looking forward to seeing it despite how horrible the first one was.

That looks nothing like Ed Norton. This movie is already off to a bad start.

^He didn't look like Brad Pitt neither. Are alternate personalities supposed to be similar looking anyway? Looks good enough to be called the Hulk by me

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Did Bruce Banner look the same when he transformed to the Hulk?

Unless you're being sarcastic...

I hope your being sarcastic with that comment.

Roger%20Clemens%20Collector%27s%20Edition.jpg

Isnt it this one?

Ok I keed I keed.

That just looks absurd
laugh.gif
Next thing you know we'd be havingIncredible Hulk statues as big as the Sentinels

Of course I was joking... a poor attempt at sarcasm apparently.

Swing and a miss for me...
laugh.gif

On a serious note, I'm hoping that this movie does a better job than the first one, I think I fell asleep towards the end of it when I saw it in theaters.

I believe this will be a lot better than the first Hulk...Even though I enjoyed the film, only because Jennifer Connelly was starring in it. Ed Norton, anothergreat actor, I believe will pull the role off. Was there any reason why Eric Bana wasn't returning for the role?

laugh.gif

On a serious note, I'm hoping that this movie does a better job than the first one, I think I fell asleep towards the end of it when I saw it in theaters.

I took you seriously too. The sarcasm would have had more effect if you only had the first sentence. The second sentence made you sound real serious.

On another hand, anybody have the toy pic of Abomination saved? SSH had it but I guess they were told to take it off before I got a chance to see it.Abomination will be a great opponent for the Hulk.

Thanks for the pic john23friend85. His not as impressive as I had hoped. Hopefully he looks much better in action.
So far, I prefer the original green Abomination to that brown Zombie-like version.
abomination14fb.jpg

As long as Hulk isn't the size of Godzilla I'm good. And unless they redo the whole Lou Ferrigno look,, he will never look "real," so I thinkthe film makers did a good job with what they had to work with. At least as far as that statue goes.

And I don't know if it's just the photos, but the grey and green look is also nice. If not, still okay.

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif

I took you seriously too. The sarcasm would have had more effect if you only had the first sentence. The second sentence made you sound real serious.

laugh.gif
Noted. I honestly thought if the second sentence was necessary or not.
laugh.gif

Hopefully they can up with a great storyline and that the movie turns out better than the last one

They said on wikipedia they wanted to rid Blonsky of his reptilian like apperance. O well, Abomination still looks good...... As long as he is green in themovie

Originally Posted by socaking

They said on wikipedia they wanted to rid Blonsky of his reptilian like apperance. O well, Abomination still looks good...... As long as he is green in the movie

don't count on it
a6125e54a96aac0e984cb6e0b90efe49850ec1a.gif

i really really hate Abom's movie look

Originally Posted by socaking

They said on wikipedia they wanted to rid Blonsky of his reptilian like apperance. O well, Abomination still looks good...... As long as he is green in the movie

Well you can't take things posted on Wikipedia too seriously. Then again, they're kinda messing up the whole Abomination character for this film.Blonksy in this film won't even have a Russian accent.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom