Hulk Hogan and Russell Simmons should hang out.

smh.gif

ohwell.gif
You're going to see Hulk in the WWE one way or another just toget some income going again.

Wonder if Hogan can no sell a divorce....

That's grimey how she did it though.
smh.gif

She looks like a straight up ****.

Must be in it for the money.

fell bad for dude

she should check my avy..... thats the way I feel about this

those kids have no idea what real life is like.

then again, either does linda. Doggie yoga? pet psychiatrists? please.

poor hulkster.

The couple star in the VH1 reality TV series "Hogan Knows Best," with their two children. Recent episodes show the normally close couple attending marital counseling, but they eventually reconcile.
saw this episode...

but damn...poor hulk hogan
smh.gif

And people will continue to put their lives on television and proceed to watch it ruin their relationship. SMH.

Then again, I guess that says something about what they had BEFORE the show. But I can't help but think being "famous" now has something to dowith it, on Linda's part. Dumb broad.

. Kimora Lee is another one too. I see her on her show on E! Homegirl is buyin 15 Million dollar homes and actin real uppity like her whole bank roll aint swole cuz of Russell.
nah...what kills me is the STARK difference between Russell and Djimon Honsou (or w/e his name was). that right there is funny

I hate this broad for messin with the Hulkster. I hope her plastic surgery induced face melts like them dudes in Indiana Jones.

Back
Top Bottom