Hulk Hogan Vol. Accidental Racist?

Is Booker T the GOAT?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was listening to the Bomani Jones podcast the other night, never heard this story.......

Hulk Hogans wife was cheating on him with his sons best friend.

Hulk one day saw dude driving one of the many cars his wife got in the settlement.

CRYIN

So he proceeded to then **** his best friends wife??? My goodness the Hogan fam is on some other **** :rofl: :x

Actually I believe "The ****ster" smashed one of Brooke's best friends first

His wife divorced him

Then proceeded to smash on of Nick's best friends, kid was like 19-21, that looks exactly like Hulk did when he was that age. Had the youngin living in the crib she got in the divorce with her, driving Hogan's "former" whips :lol:

jesse ventura said in his book that wrestlers weren't just cheating on the road, but that many were wife swapping as well

i think maybe ventura said he had linda hogan

...just to be a little perspective on the tape & hogan's lifestyle

but who cares bout that...he said the n word, the only important thing here

Last edited:
"The ****ster" 
 Man what 
laugh.gif

OMG His last like 4 Retweets are him getting trolled he doesn't realize and he says" yo _____ thanks" everytime :rofl:!!!!!!

I CAN'T BREATHE :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

laugh.gif
 if people start tweeting this ***** pictures of black rappers saying that it's them and that they are supporting him...

Welp

Unknown Member(s) of the WWE New Generation Locker Room - 12 WWE Wrestlers Who Said Horrifically Racist Things | Complex

Quote:

Targeted: Ahmed Johnson Ahmed Johnson was a stiff hard hitter during the New Generation era, and he was also the first black Intercontinental Champion in history. And apparently, some racist scumbag in the locker room wanted him to know it; Ahmed said in an interview that he had “Congratulations N*gger!” keyed into the side of his car, and he had a toy monkey with a noose around its neck planted in his locker area. Ahmed says a witness told him it was Steve Austin who keyed the car. And although no one can corroborate that, Austin doesn’t have the rosiest racial history himself. His ex-wife Debra, whom Austin beat several times, claimed that Austin wanted her to change the TV channel whenever there were black people on.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/...+07+2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
View media item 1647041
View media item 1647042
View media item 1647047

I'm saying :x

Nick and Mom

****amania and Brooke

Brooke and Nick

They're interactions and the way they talk about each other are always off.

When Nick was released was prison Booke was all over dude like her baby daddy got released, not her brother

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom