Hulk Hogan Vol. Accidental Racist?

Is Booker T the GOAT?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://hollywoodlife.com/tag/linda-hogan[/URL]"]
Also allegedly on Nick’s phone, bizarrely, are two photos of his mother, Linda Hogan, 55, bent over in a thong. Nick is denying that those photos were in his iCloud, reports TMZ.
View media item 1647472

Execution............................FLAWLESS!!!! Repped/
[/quote]

Ha. Forgot about what happened to jimmy for a second. His mom though, so damn gorgeous.

The bolleas are sounding more and more like the lannisters, but ugly.

:smh:

Another recording has surfaced featuring the wrestling legend Hulk Hogan making racially-charged remarks to his then-imprisoned son, Nick Bollea, over a Florida jailhouse phone in May 2008.

In the latest tape, Hogan apparently tells his then-17-year-old son: 'You and me been sitting on some serious phone, phone dialogue here n***a', to which Nick Bollea replies: 'Yeah, nibb-ah.'

Hogan subsequently notes that his use of the slur means that Nick is his 'best friend'. 'N***a, n***a, that means, that means you (are) my best friend,' he appears to say in the recording.

The wrestler, whose real name is Terry Gene Bollea, continues: 'You know that God gave you this vibe and this, this, energy that you and I are going to live forever, bro. I just hope we don't come back as a couple. I don't want to say it, blizz-ack gizz-uys, you know what I'm saying?'

'Brutal,' Bollea replies, prompting them both to laugh.

The recording was released in May 2008 by the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office as part of nearly two weeks' worth of jailhouse calls between Hogan and his son, who was freed in October that year.

:smh:

Another recording has surfaced featuring the wrestling legend Hulk Hogan making racially-charged remarks to his then-imprisoned son, Nick Bollea, over a Florida jailhouse phone in May 2008.

In the latest tape, Hogan apparently tells his then-17-year-old son: 'You and me been sitting on some serious phone, phone dialogue here n***a', to which Nick Bollea replies: 'Yeah, nibb-ah.'

Hogan subsequently notes that his use of the slur means that Nick is his 'best friend'. 'N***a, n***a, that means, that means you (are) my best friend,' he appears to say in the recording.

The wrestler, whose real name is Terry Gene Bollea, continues: 'You know that God gave you this vibe and this, this, energy that you and I are going to live forever, bro. I just hope we don't come back as a couple. I don't want to say it, blizz-ack gizz-uys, you know what I'm saying?'

'Brutal,' Bollea replies, prompting them both to laugh.

The recording was released in May 2008 by the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office as part of nearly two weeks' worth of jailhouse calls between Hogan and his son, who was freed in October that year.

View media item 1651167

Racist people are so weird. Constantly thinking about the people they hate.

The hate consumes their lives.

***** mean best friend now?

:lol: :smh:

I hope we don't come back as black guys? *sigh*

Last edited:
We all have prejudices however this is not tolerable. He is the most well known wrestler of all time and no matter how old the audio is, he must go!

We all have prejudices however this is not tolerable. He is the most well known wrestler of all time and no matter how old the audio is, he must go!

Where are the dudes who talked about separating a mans athletic career with his personal life? Please show yourselves

Back
Top Bottom