Human Body Exhibit Vol. AP Anatomy and Physiology 5

I can't wait to go see this again. Truly amazing.
940.jpeg

I saw Body Worlds at the Tech Museum in San Jose a couple months ago. It was pretty krazy, there was even a 'transformer' figure. A person had theirbody cut into thousands of pieces and they were all hanging, looking like a transformer, well that's what my friend called it. I went for extra credit butit was pretty extraordinary/exciting to see.

too bad it's not in California...or los angeles for that reason however, definitely appreciated.
smile.gif

EDIT: spoke too soon
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

went to the bodies exhibit in seattle. pretty interesting and sickening at the same time, especially the female body what was sliced in multiple pieces.vagina...

I went to the "Bodies Exhibit" in Arlington, VA sometime last year.

It was really interesting, especially if you're in or planning to be in the medical field.

I took some pics, although you werne't supposed to, but I don't know where I saved them at the moment
The bodies are preserved in silicon. I was surprised that every body that was at the exhibit I attended were of Asian descent, and all of them seemed to besmokers (discolored lungs).

grin.gif

My AP biology class is going to the bodies exhibit here in NYC and two of the only Asian students in my class are not going.

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

My AP biology class is going to the bodies exhibit here in NYC and two of the only Asian students in my class are not going.

I don't really blame them since it could be their people getting picked up off the streets or petty prisoners being killed for the exhibit...

But I still would like to see it... does anyone know if / when this would be coming to VA?

Originally Posted by TheMaliciousKid

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

I don't really blame them since it could be their people getting picked up off the streets or petty prisoners being killed for the exhibit...

But I still would like to see it... does anyone know if / when this would be coming to VA?

is that how they really get the people?.......... I dint know that.

Before you pay a dime to see this shows around the country, EVERYONE should know that there
is a huge controversy about the bodies being used....more specifically, the countries and conditions
in which they are acquired.

Saw a 20/20 special a month or so ago and basically MOST of these bodies can not be tracked by
the people operating them. There is evidence that MOST of the bodies are of asian decent and
are the bodies of executed prisoners. Apparently, there are website that you can order these
things from. It's a HUGE business. I personally wanted to attend one of these shows but after
seeing that report, I wouldn't go.

Google it for yourself.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4296982&page=1

Back
Top Bottom