Hundreds dead in the south

Wow, I didn't know it was THAT bad down there. I even heard the president granted some area's down there "State of Emergency".

Wow, I didn't know it was THAT bad down there. I even heard the president granted some area's down there "State of Emergency".

Originally Posted by JesseTundra

Man, yesterday was WILD. I got stuck at work until 9 pm because all roads were cut off by downed powerlines and trees. I literally watched a tornado form right in front of my job, cut through the edge of the parking lot and take out a huge power transformer and some trailers. I've always wanted to see a tornado in person, but now that I have...never again. Once I heard that classic freight train sound that everyone says they sound like, I knew it was a wrap. I should have some pics when I get off work though....so much devastation around here.
you still in huntsville?  what part?

Originally Posted by JesseTundra

Man, yesterday was WILD. I got stuck at work until 9 pm because all roads were cut off by downed powerlines and trees. I literally watched a tornado form right in front of my job, cut through the edge of the parking lot and take out a huge power transformer and some trailers. I've always wanted to see a tornado in person, but now that I have...never again. Once I heard that classic freight train sound that everyone says they sound like, I knew it was a wrap. I should have some pics when I get off work though....so much devastation around here.
you still in huntsville?  what part?

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Originally Posted by moundraised23

no.  damage was concentrated in north and central alabama.

heaviest hit were: tuscaloosa, cullman, pleasant grove, hueytown, pratt city, arab, huntsville, and birmingham.

gotta home girl down in b-ham...been tryin 2 make sure her the fam cool since last night........nothin
hope they str8.......
tired.gif
what part of birmingham?

no idea man...i kno she works downtown b-ham for the state

Originally Posted by moundraised23

no.  damage was concentrated in north and central alabama.

heaviest hit were: tuscaloosa, cullman, pleasant grove, hueytown, pratt city, arab, huntsville, and birmingham.

gotta home girl down in b-ham...been tryin 2 make sure her the fam cool since last night........nothin
hope they str8.......
tired.gif
what part of birmingham?

no idea man...i kno she works downtown b-ham for the state

Yeah Tim...still here. I work in Harvest though...Limestone CF. From what I'm hearing, Harvest was one of the worst hit around here. Luckily no damage to our home and the kids and wife are good. No power though, which is gonna be tough. Man...I still cannot comprehend yesterday...the tornados literally just kept on coming one after the next. Had a grown +%# man scared as hell lol.

Yeah Tim...still here. I work in Harvest though...Limestone CF. From what I'm hearing, Harvest was one of the worst hit around here. Luckily no damage to our home and the kids and wife are good. No power though, which is gonna be tough. Man...I still cannot comprehend yesterday...the tornados literally just kept on coming one after the next. Had a grown +%# man scared as hell lol.

What a tragedy. I can't imagine living out there when you know every year there is a possibility for those disasters. RIP and I hope they get all the support they can get.

What a tragedy. I can't imagine living out there when you know every year there is a possibility for those disasters. RIP and I hope they get all the support they can get.

Im doing an internship at the Red Cross and they were just talking about this....logged on NT at work and seen the video
eek.gif
eek.gif

Holy @+$% I Can't Imagine How I'd React In That Situation....

R.I.P. to those lost

The people in the south must feel like the world is coming to an end down there with all these natural disasters

Im doing an internship at the Red Cross and they were just talking about this....logged on NT at work and seen the video
eek.gif
eek.gif

Holy @+$% I Can't Imagine How I'd React In That Situation....

R.I.P. to those lost

The people in the south must feel like the world is coming to an end down there with all these natural disasters

Man that's pretty corny with the "Hundreds" reference 
grin.gif
R.I.P. to all those who lost family and friends. For the NT'ers still out there be safe and stay alert.

Man that's pretty corny with the "Hundreds" reference 
grin.gif
R.I.P. to all those who lost family and friends. For the NT'ers still out there be safe and stay alert.

My condolences to the ones that died and those who lost their homes.

It is crazy to hear the amount of tornadoes that happened in the past few days
30t6p3b.gif

I have one friend out there who survived through one of them and he's from Cali, saying he's never been through anything like this.

My condolences to the ones that died and those who lost their homes.

It is crazy to hear the amount of tornadoes that happened in the past few days
30t6p3b.gif

I have one friend out there who survived through one of them and he's from Cali, saying he's never been through anything like this.

It's terrible when you have folks from Kansas, Texas, and Oklahoma saying they've never seen anything like this before. I lived in Iowa for a few yrs when i was a kid, around the time the movie "Twister" came out. When spring/summer came around, I was shook every time a thunderstorm would pop up.

It's terrible when you have folks from Kansas, Texas, and Oklahoma saying they've never seen anything like this before. I lived in Iowa for a few yrs when i was a kid, around the time the movie "Twister" came out. When spring/summer came around, I was shook every time a thunderstorm would pop up.

Its crazy out here, where i go to school at(in north Alabama) our power is out for the next 3-7 days saw a tornado try to form right by my apartment. Tuscaloosa got it really bad yall pray for us man.

Its crazy out here, where i go to school at(in north Alabama) our power is out for the next 3-7 days saw a tornado try to form right by my apartment. Tuscaloosa got it really bad yall pray for us man.

Back
Top Bottom