Hundreds dead in the south

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Wow.
Condolences to the friends and families of those that passed.
tired.gif

frown.gif

go to 2:30 and watch the WHOLE thing.....who ever filmed this needs to be cut a check

this is the 2nd Tornado that hit Alabama yesterday

go to 2:30 and watch the WHOLE thing.....who ever filmed this needs to be cut a check

this is the 2nd Tornado that hit Alabama yesterday

One of them was spotted like 10 miles from here and its dark as hell outside.

One of them was spotted like 10 miles from here and its dark as hell outside.

%%%% is crazy places where I grew up are gone. U become numb to all these tornado warnings but this was the real deal. I've gotten in contact with most of my family in bham and my friends at university of Alabama. They are finding signs from Tuscaloosa all the way in Birmingham. Its crazy I came out to help but the cops blocking parts of the city off

%%%% is crazy places where I grew up are gone. U become numb to all these tornado warnings but this was the real deal. I've gotten in contact with most of my family in bham and my friends at university of Alabama. They are finding signs from Tuscaloosa all the way in Birmingham. Its crazy I came out to help but the cops blocking parts of the city off

Just now seeing pics of the westside of bham no words to describe. My homegirl just txted me and told me her grandmother house is gone,one has brain damage, another in icu and another cant feel their legs
tired.gif

Just now seeing pics of the westside of bham no words to describe. My homegirl just txted me and told me her grandmother house is gone,one has brain damage, another in icu and another cant feel their legs
tired.gif

Originally Posted by oeung

roll tide

not funny you !#**@%# !+#$$+ 
but anyway i've been in a small tornado in NC back in the 5th grade.....and that *$%% had me shook 
laugh.gif
....it *$%*$% clemmons all up.......can't imagine being in a tornado this large though......theres been a lot of tornadoes this year for some reason......seems like there is a tornado watch or warning every week here 

Originally Posted by oeung

roll tide

not funny you !#**@%# !+#$$+ 
but anyway i've been in a small tornado in NC back in the 5th grade.....and that *$%% had me shook 
laugh.gif
....it *$%*$% clemmons all up.......can't imagine being in a tornado this large though......theres been a lot of tornadoes this year for some reason......seems like there is a tornado watch or warning every week here 

285447486.jpg

This was in front of my crib 2 days ago. idgaf what anyone says. THESE were not natural. There was something inside of that "tornado"...

285447486.jpg

This was in front of my crib 2 days ago. idgaf what anyone says. THESE were not natural. There was something inside of that "tornado"...

the one that his St. Louis *$%+$+@ shut down the airport.

blew all the glass out and sent a truck threw a terminal.

airport is shut down indefinitely

the one that his St. Louis *$%+$+@ shut down the airport.

blew all the glass out and sent a truck threw a terminal.

airport is shut down indefinitely

Wow.
tired.gif

That footage is crazy...wow. I really hope this won't be going on all summer.

Wow.
tired.gif

That footage is crazy...wow. I really hope this won't be going on all summer.

Back
Top Bottom