Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

My wife aunt is in pompano east of federal. We both are worried and upset that they didnt get out yesterday, and come stay with us for a little.

Inner city Miami checking in, don't know about y'all but it's not even cloudy here but it's hot and humid as **** :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

I'm in Tampa and there's gas shortages everywhere. :sick:

Luckily, I found a gas station that still had gas and filled up, because my car was damn near empty too.

There's still people there?
I guess so, lots of normal traffic on the way to work this morning. We did close early today, and will be closed until the storm passes.

Be safe brah, **** of Miami if you can.
We po' :lol:

We can't just pack our **** and just leave, it's just not financially possible.

I'm in Tampa and there's gas shortages everywhere. :sick:

Luckily, I found a gas station that still had gas and filled up, because my car was damn near empty too.
My car had been running on E fumes all weekend, I decided to pump gas after labor day since I noticed a price hike....terrible idea

So this thing is literally turning into the state of Florida? Wow, prob the worst scenario possible. Stay safe guys

good news. Any pictures?

I updated the first post as of now where irma is going.

We drove around a fair amount today. Wasn't much damage in this or the two neighboring Towns that we drove around and through except for a downed power line this morning that was being repaired as we passed by. We just got power back although we might lose it again as there's thunderstorm churning up. Local news showed most of the damage was much further north than where we're staying

Gonna need some advice gentleman

Me and my girlfriend are set up in Orlando, plenty of water and supplies. Problem is one of our friends is having their wedding in Tampa on Saturday. We thought she would have cancelled it by now but they're adamant that the show much go on. What would you guys do. Would you stay Orlando or would you drive to Tampa to go to the wedding and then drive back to Orlando that night and hunker down?

Appreciate the responses guys, just further reinforced the decision I was leaning towards

risking your life because your freinds are dumb as hell. you cant get them deposits back sure but u also cant get your life back. also what if ur stranded and the storm surge drowns ur car. worth a vehicle to attend? nobody that doesnt live around the corner will be there dont feel bad

Back
Top Bottom