Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

My coworker in Lakeland said his power went out an hour ago.

Orlando is next :smh:

My friend lives 2 mies away from Me and still has power and i lost my power an hour ago

just curious with power being out, how are yall posting? cell phone networks still up?

That shiet switch back towards the middle :smh: right thru my county. I hope I got back to all my shiet when it's time to go home. :frown:

yup, all my fam in Lakeland said power is gone.

No eye formed anymore, but Polk is getting what is the center of the storm.

Be careful 863 fam.

That shiet switch back towards the middle :smh: right thru my county. I hope I got back to all my shiet when it's time to go home. :frown::

Its crazy right now im 10 mins from lakeland, the wind is crazy right now...The rain is like something out of a movie.... I still have power just a lot flickering.. Looking at the projected path, Irma will pass directly over my city... Plant City, Lakeland surrounding areas it might worse

Last edited:
Low key want to contact my ex to see if she is ok but I haven't spoke to her in 5 months and our relationship ended bad :frown: feels bad

just curious with power being out, how are yall posting? cell phone networks still up?
Pops plugged the router into the generator and somehow we got wi-fired

Direct-TV also running Berta than wen we had power

There's another video of some dude looting in Brickell (the ghost town) but at least fam was dolo.

Down the street is flooded, hard to tell how deep. Cops at the major intersection preventing people from leaving the neighborhood.

Currently in my car charging my phone/power bank

Cell service is shotty, I have no LTE and I seem to be missing text messages but I'm good otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom