************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

pimp.gif
classes cancelled on campus so no work tomorrow. Possibly Tuesday too.

ay listen up guys. a similar scenario hit us last year. if this means a couple of days of high winds and rain, then a winter off, im all for it.

Its never as bad as the news makes it seem. Then again, its the suburbs that get affected the most I think. The boroughs (cept the outer edges of certain boroughs and SI) might be affected the most since power lines could go down and whatnot, but the boroughs itself will probably be alright. Whatever hurricane (Irene) it was last year wasnt too big of a deal in my area at all. Was just a lot of wind and rain.

Also better safe than sorry, rather be over prepared than under right? In this day and age, a day or two without electricity will drive people insane. Including me.
laugh.gif

I just don't want any trees falling through my roof and into my room. My neighbors have so many trees in their yard that go over the fence onto my property. If any of them get knocked over, my roof is done/

Its never as bad as the news makes it seem. Then again, its the suburbs that get affected the most I think. The boroughs (cept the outer edges of certain boroughs and SI) might be affected the most since power lines could go down and whatnot, but the boroughs itself will probably be alright. Whatever hurricane (Irene) it was last year wasnt too big of a deal in my area at all. Was just a lot of wind and rain.

Also better safe than sorry, rather be over prepared than under right? In this day and age, a day or two without electricity will drive people insane. Including me. :lol:
It must be like that in all the major NE cities cause its basically the same in Philly too.

just peeped the video. someone school me on HAARP. if the information within the video is true, i wouldnt even be surprised.sensationalism mixed with corrupt political and economic agendas. is the video source reliable?

That ladies voice in that video is funny ina creepy way, especially when she says "chem-dump"

Kids on my block are chilling playing a game of football in the middle of the street lol

Good thing about this storm is I will have off for 3-4 days :smokin

Back
Top Bottom