************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

Smh at NYC still bein devastated... Shame. Prayers out to all y'all

Like future said tho... This is a public health nightmare... Getting cold. Water n filth everywhere, flu season etc. Be safe n y'all with the resources... Get out the city for awhile

Jersey city and Newark are real live right now :smh: **** is crazy out there

Break ins

Lootings

Shootings

Rapes

:smh: :smh:

Gas is so crazy here on L.I (suffolk county) Mad cars lined up at closed station. Every station open and closed has a line at least 3 blocks long.

Yea i filled my car up on Wednesday in commack. Luckily there were only like 4 cars in front of me. Dude there are long lines cars that are parked outside of gas stations who don't even have lights yet in brentwood, bay shore, and hauppauge. It's crazy out there man.

Jersey city and Newark are real live right now
mean.gif
**** is crazy out there

Break ins

Lootings

Shootings

Rapes

mean.gif
mean.gif
Rapes tho?
mean.gif

This **** made me so ******g angry. If what was reported is true that he really neglected the woman and her two lil kids while they were out getting washed away, I hope NY folks burn his house down. The woman even smashed his balcony window trying to get in, yet he still refused. Now he's switching up his story saying there never was a woman with her kids and claiming that it was an angry man/looter.

Ol lisp talkin, fruit cake looking MFer.

This **** made me so ******g angry. If what was reported is true that he really neglected the woman and her two lil kids while they were out getting washed away, I hope NY folks burn his house down. The woman even smashed his balcony window trying to get in, yet he still refused. Now he's switching up his story saying there never was a woman with her kids and claiming that it was an angry man/looter.

Ol lisp talkin, fruit cake looking MFer.

M F ER IS LYING THRU HIS TEETH

I heard some of the schools opening on Monday, at least in the Brooklyn, will still have evacuees in them, and there are some cases where some of the evacuees were homeless to begin with. Some of which are loonies or even pedophiles :smh: . How are you going to place them in an environment around children?

waited over 2.5 hrs in line for Gas at 2am this morning and got none. They cut it off at the car in front of me. Went looking for more this afternoon and no use. I have 19 miles left until E.

dudes are really running the marathon?....what are they stupid?....cmon....people should hit these runners with eggs.

waited over 2.5 hrs in line for Gas at 2am this morning and got none. They cut it off at the car in front of me. Went looking for more this afternoon and no use. I have 19 miles left until E.

Better off not driving man. Wasting more gas looking for gas, sad reality :smh: .

I'm trying to hold off as much as possible without having to drive anywhere. My friend is coming home from Albany right now, he said he was going to try and bring me down some gas, hope he was able to. *fingers crossed* .

Go to the nytwa.org website for gas info. The only place in Manhattan with gas is the Hess on 145th st, but thers over an 8 hour wait. Queens and Brooklyn are your best bets, only 4 hour waits maybe less. NJ is almost all out, especially around all the major crossings. I waited for hours last night for 5 gallons and had to split with a friend, used up all that gas looking to fill up somewhere :smh:

nytwa.org

Last edited:
Power is finally back on. I had turned on the TV and WOW. I knew it was bad, but when I actually got to see pictures and hear stories? I didn't know it was THIS bad.

Still no power in my LI town. LIPA was here yesterday so I hope they get it fixed soon. Other towns around me have power but cable and internet aren't back yet. I had a full tank of gas but it's almost at half from all the charging of phones and flashlights we've been doing. People are stealing gas around here. :smh:

did kixclusive get hit up during the storm
i went by there today and the windows where broken

i just got my light's on after 4 really 5 days

i took this yesterday at 14 st and 8 im sure it make the rounds on the internet already

404484945.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom