Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Mitch Mustain
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Will Bynum.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

my mind must be in the gutter. at first glance, i thought the title of this thread was !%* trains. LOL!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JPZx

Hype Trains started by S&T that Failed
Brady to Moss The Unstoppable Toss

ehhhh they went 18-1...both set individual season and team records. they lost in the final game, not because they were over-hyped, but becausethat giant d-line just smashed our line in the mouth and totally outplayed us.

and the colston hype is just a running a joke...or so i thought
laugh.gif

DaJuan Wagner
AI/Melo: I swear to God I read a couple of posts claiming they had the league on lock for 3-4 years after that trade.
Jerome James: some of you Knick fans know damn well you guys were pumped
Hassan Adams: when he was featured on that show following the Clippers w/Darius and QRich people were saying he was going to be an all-star

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Colston and all the jesus/god talk. is he even a top 5 receiver?
Does anyone even take this seriously
laugh.gif
... It's all jokes.
i guess i'm just irritated because i don't know how the joke started
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

what jokes guys? Colston is Jesus.
smh.gif

What's stopping a Dallas v New England super bowl.
laugh.gif

That Quinn dude in Miami.

Yao and TMac.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Hype Trains started by S&T that Failed
Brady to Moss The Unstoppable Toss

50 and 23.

And I HATE The Pats with all of my heart. I'm reppin' Indiana 10000%. . But you can't say Moss/Brady was hype. Last time I checked, it was the bestsingle season duo of all time
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Phoenix Suns will start 24-0.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh my God how did I forget this one? It got bumped like 8 times in 3 weeks after they started piling up losses.
laugh.gif

Ohh nooo....comebacks by washed up players. E.g. shawn kemp, now the jeff george workout tape.

USC being the greatest football sqad of all time and then losing in the national championship game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reggie Bush and USC got more hype than Lebron.. N's aint have nothing to say after the texas loss
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thetruth03

USC being the greatest football sqad of all time and then losing in the national championship game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reggie Bush and USC got more hype than Lebron.. N's aint have nothing to say after the texas loss
laugh.gif
There's a lot of USC fans on NT, so I wouldn't call it a bandwagon hype train.

^^^ yea its a lot of fans bc SC is a winning program right now. Just like Golden St, sigs and avys were everywhere in the S&T section.

Back
Top Bottom