Hype Trains started by S&T that Failed

brett_favre_jets_football_400a.jpg

I remember when Texas beat USC i remember every one called woody paige crazy for picking us.

We were by far the best team on the field that day Vince young looked like jordan on the field that night. i will never forget that game.

And my damn cowboys.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by JPZx

Hype Trains started by S&T that Failed
Brady to Moss The Unstoppable Toss
50 and 23.

And I HATE The Pats with all of my heart. I'm reppin' Indiana 10000%. . But you can't say Moss/Brady was hype. Last time I checked, it was the best single season duo of all time
grin.gif

Hyped up by JRAIN. He hyped that to a whole new level before the 2007 season even started..

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

courtney lee
How is the hype train for Courtney Lee a failed one?

They just started to hype him up in these last few months.

Ricky Rubio probably had the most hype I have seen on here in awhile.

Poeple STILL sleeping on Maynor and Jennings. No hype there, just look at their resumes.

If Jennings went to Arizona, they would have been at worst second in the Pac-10.

Maynor going to the Jazz is a good look.

We were by far the best team on the field that day Vince young looked like jordan on the field that night. i will never forget that game.

grin.gif
USC was a 4th and 1 from running the clock out in thatgame.

Originally Posted by 541 Exile 562

grin.gif
USC was a 4th and 1 from running the clock out in that game.
c1e25684dd7d8691b05f4ca362698496d1daea0.pjpg

laugh.gif
Jim ducking at the last second

How bout Andrew Bynum?
That Iverson to Detroit trade had S&T bugging out. I never really saw a Piston sig before that

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Ricky Rubio probably had the most hype I have seen on here in awhile.

Poeple STILL sleeping on Maynor and Jennings. No hype there, just look at their resumes.

If Jennings went to Arizona, they would have been at worst second in the Pac-10.

Maynor going to the Jazz is a good look.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
.. what has jennings done that Ricky Rubio has not?

Back
Top Bottom