Hypebeast vs Hipster

Labelling yourself to a certain stereotype is lame. Wearing whatever I want is whatsup

ill go with hypebeat they some what put money in my pocket but dont like either of em they r both useless

ill go with hypebeat they some what put money in my pocket but dont like either of em they r both useless

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Hip89

Oh definitely, but Kreayshwan has everyones attention right now. Lil Debbie getting any love on NT ?

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...bbie-Appreciation?page=1

That thread turned into a Little Debbie Snacks appreciation thread..
laugh.gif
who the hell is lil debbie?

but honestly in my area I only see hypebeasts, unless I cant tell the difference.

can somebody help me see the differences?

I'm in the bay area btw.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Hip89

Oh definitely, but Kreayshwan has everyones attention right now. Lil Debbie getting any love on NT ?

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...bbie-Appreciation?page=1

That thread turned into a Little Debbie Snacks appreciation thread..
laugh.gif
who the hell is lil debbie?

but honestly in my area I only see hypebeasts, unless I cant tell the difference.

can somebody help me see the differences?

I'm in the bay area btw.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

If you feel hesitant at all, do not start dreading. I see you live by the law of hakuna matata also.
smokin.gif

Yea I know, I have been giving it thought but not fully dedicated.I'll weight it out in another year or so.  Albeit I have always wanted hair to fall down and not puff out, just for the length factor, how long are your dreads and how long did it take? I hear your hair grows faster when in dread form is that true?  Oh of course hakuna matata until I am no longer walking this face of the earth. . Once I save up a lil more $ Im going to be traveling nomad status through the world. . 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

From the beginning of this month.

0fgck.jpg

Probably about 2 years of growth. Theyre growing very fast from what I'm told, and I slack on getting my new growth twisted so they aren't even growing as fast as possible.

Nomad lifestyle sounds dope, I dream of backpacking through Europe.
30t6p3b.gif

Your hair def is growing fast. My 2 year mark is November 15th... Hakuna matata my good brothers tho. I def aint a hipster but I do live the life.

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

If you feel hesitant at all, do not start dreading. I see you live by the law of hakuna matata also.
smokin.gif

Yea I know, I have been giving it thought but not fully dedicated.I'll weight it out in another year or so.  Albeit I have always wanted hair to fall down and not puff out, just for the length factor, how long are your dreads and how long did it take? I hear your hair grows faster when in dread form is that true?  Oh of course hakuna matata until I am no longer walking this face of the earth. . Once I save up a lil more $ Im going to be traveling nomad status through the world. . 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

From the beginning of this month.

0fgck.jpg

Probably about 2 years of growth. Theyre growing very fast from what I'm told, and I slack on getting my new growth twisted so they aren't even growing as fast as possible.

Nomad lifestyle sounds dope, I dream of backpacking through Europe.
30t6p3b.gif

Your hair def is growing fast. My 2 year mark is November 15th... Hakuna matata my good brothers tho. I def aint a hipster but I do live the life.

Back
Top Bottom