- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

Found a pair of the nike hyperfeel trails on eBay for cheap but only size is .5 size up from my tts. I wear an 8 in the lunar flyknit 1's and 2's and an 8 in most nike bball shoes. Anyone have any performance review on the hyperfeel trails and the fit. Wondering if .5 size up would be fine for me. Thanks in advance.
.5 up is fine, will feel roomier in the toe box, and the ankle elastic will probably feel a lot better

For those of you who have both the TR and the original Runner., is there really that much of a difference when it comes to plyometrics?  I ask because I am thinking of picking up the runner for plyo, but if there is really that much of a difference in lateral movement support then the TR is probably much better. 

The pulltab on my black and white special edition original hyperfeels broke yesterday. I wore them just about everyday to the gym. I wonder if nike will give me a voucher for them. Debating getting the new trainer as a replacement.

Dope, been waiting for an opportunity to pick up that red colorway for under retail.

We have 4 pairs of hyperfeels for both women and men at my outlet and they are crazy overpriced for an outlet, at $150 im not spending a dime on a shoe that feels like im walking on a tightrope 

I am assuming "walking on a tight rope" is a negative? That it isn't comfortable?

If so, there is a price for wearing a pair of shoes uncomfortably?

Not flaming you but I don't get these kind of comments? If the shoes are uncomfortable and you don't like how it fits (which seems implied by that comment) then even at $5, you shouldn't put your feet through that.

Why is the discount predicated on wearing/buying the shoe even if it feels like crap on your feet?

^ I don't necessarily think it means it's uncomfortable. I think he means the sole is not flat since it's contouring to the natural shape of the foot, your gonna have a more barefoot feel which is the point of the hyperfeels

Last edited:
My point still stands, what is the "for $150 I won't spend a dime on it" statement?

I mean it would make sense if he said "I won't spend a dime on these shoes" of "I won't pay $150 for the hyperfeels" but he obviously spoke about the fit of the shoe, uncomfortable or not (though the statement on fit/feel implies a negative connotation), it seems it isn't his preference because as you said the shoes are made like that. If the way this shoe is made or fits/feels isn't for him, then why does the price matter? Why is $150 unacceptable but $125 isn't for the fit/feel that he doesn't prefer/like?

There are hundreds of other shoes out there that fits differently at a much cheaper price point, why not just buy those.

Statement just makes no sense to me.

at $150 im not spending a dime on a shoe that feels like im walking on a tightrope

So for $100, $80, $50, etc... he is willing to spend on a shoe that feels like walking on tightrope? There's a price scale on how much he'd spend on a shoe where it feels like walking on tight rope?

But I digress.... back to Hyperfeels.

Has anybody seen the trails for cheap in the outlets lately?

Saw the volts today at an outlet in Ga for $80, might've got em but all they had were 3 11's

The reds are on sale on nike. Want to pick them up but will wait for my voucher to come.

Looks like there may be a photo blue volt colorway on the horizon based on this picture from NDC.  The 3.0 and 5.0 versions of this CW are already available but not the hyperfeel TR yet.

Saw these at an outlet and copped mainly because I loved this colorway and missed out when they first released. Price was $159.99 before tax and came up to $173 after. Can't lie, I felt some type of way about that price at an outlet. So back they go! Thoughts?

2mesw0h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom