I’m having a hard time doing this on my own…

Is (working)Ubereats and Doordash even worth it? I was told it isn’t even worth unless you have a fuel efficient vehicle. Ive been thinking about but I got 2 V8s…because ‘Murica.

I don’t see how you’re making money.

Basically just taking equity out of your car. I would never do it unless I absolutely had no choice.

If you’re someone that needs the fast pace of NYC or a D.C then it’s not much alternative to that type of environment. You’re going to have to pay the ticket to live in those places, it is what it is.

I mean what does a major city offer that those places do not have? Outside of just more people? Professional sports teams I can see that one.

Don’t get it twisted, EYE want less people moving to these areas. I just disagree that 100k only goes far in places no one wants to be. 100k is a lot of money in almost every city in America except like 4.
Sports, events in general, flights, jobs, govt services, more options for literally anything you want etc

It’s a reason why major cities are major cities and they tax ppl to live there :lol: …You sacrificing something by moving to a lower cost city…Now if you already from or live in those types of places then it’s all gucci

Growing up I used to be in VA heavy with fam, Richmond and 757 and they look at the 95 cities DC , Baltimore, Philly like they all NYC cuz it’s so slow down there :lol: ….heard Richmond on the come up tho, going down there next week and looking forward to it

Is (working)Ubereats and Doordash even worth it? I was told it isn’t even worth unless you have a fuel efficient vehicle. Ive been thinking about but I got 2 V8s…because ‘Murica.
Used to be. Made really great money pre pandemic doing Uberx, and then start of pandemic doing ubereats. Now it's a waste of time. They don't pay people anywhere near as much, and everyone's on it. Like most things, there was a time for that.

Don’t get it twisted, EYE want less people moving to these areas. I just disagree that 100k only goes far in places no one wants to be. 100k is a lot of money in almost every city in America except like 4.

What are these 4 cities? Money will go quick in those non-NYC 95 cities from DC to Boston if you are not living in the burbs.

Also, you talked about how being single plays into this conversation. When you go on dates are they typically around your neighborhood or the downtown area that is 15 minutes away? Not asking as a trick question either btw, I am just genuinely curious because I have wondered how that might affect dating for some folks (living in the burbs when the city is poppin)

I liked Greensboro, NC like 15yrs ago. I'm sure it blew up since then

Too many folks been moving to Houston, it’s on its way to being the new ATL… Look somewhere else for anybody considering there cuz that ship done sailed :lol: :smh:

And even 70k in Houston is solid but you still won’t be living the high life
What is that new city for black folks?

I hear CHARLOTTE and Houston have become the new fake Black Meccas that they are no longer as cheap as they once were.

What is that new city for black folks?

I hear CHARLOTTE and Houston have become the new fake Black Meccas that they are no longer as cheap as they once were.
Yea Houston already on the way to being too hot, Charlotte is ok but really just a lightweight ATL tbh ….Nothing really next up on the radar from what I’ve seen moving around lately, but a couple folks told me they like Dallas but I never been

You know once those places get burnt out tho folks would set up shop somewhere else like how they been migrating from ATL to Houston so there would always be a new hotspot for us :lol:

Ah damn lol. Makes sense now.
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford be out there passing out leaflets like Brotha Malik Shabazz to educate the folks out there. Things are bad.
IMG_1572.gif

If you are a teacher that wants to teach in a school were they put 50 kids in you class, and give you hardly any support, sure, come to Vegas

Schools are in shambles.

Nevada residents don't want to support a tiny income tax to fix schools, they take they take money from diverse Clark County to fund schools in the Northern whiter part of the state, and all the marijuana money that was supposed to come flowing in magically been used for other things.

The best teachers in the area mostly just say **** it and go to a charter or private school, or move to Arizona.

Dude I just moved here lol. I work at Aria I was at a bar with my old coworker and his fiancée is a teacher and was saying they desperately need help.

Dude I just moved here lol. I work at Aria I was at a bar with my old coworker and his fiancée is a teacher and was saying they desperately need help.
They do, they desperately need teachers

But the school system is so ****ed up that they burn through teachers quickly.

I am not trying to discourage people from teaching in Vegas. Just more venting my frustration at a problem that has been created because of constant inaction.

They do, they desperately need teachers

But the school system is so ****ed up that they burn through teachers quickly.

I am not trying to discourage people from teaching in Vegas. Just more venting my frustration at a problem that has been created because of constant inaction.

I’m actively trying to discourage students from being teachers everywhere.

I want a nationwide teacher strike.

If you’re a teacher or a subtitute move to Vegas.

I’m telling you. Jobs everywhere.

Jobs everywhere but why would someone come THERE to teach?

Legit asking because there is a teacher shortage in damn near every state in America.

I’m actively trying to discourage students from being teachers everywhere.

I want a nationwide teacher strike.

Can't see this happening. That ain't flying in The Top 5/6 states where teachers are paid well. People in DC complain about things but they are paid WELL.

Yeah well I didn’t know Nevada was so poor at this he academic aspect of teaching. I’m just saying jobs are everywhere there if you wanted to pursue it.

Back
Top Bottom