I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

Originally Posted by ellaesco

ahem...ps.....RIP s0lerebel (Allon)!
those cats got 40 to life...and you damn right i sang my heart out on the stand-said everything i knew!!! (incase you guys didnt know the conclusion)

Wow. Good to hear. I never heard the final outcome...

R.I.P to a fellow Vegas NTer.
tired.gif

BIG FAME ONE

Wassup, OG, Triple OG!

I ain't even gonna read this thread. Bastitch put me on that someone threw my name out so I came lookin'.
I'm good, though. . .except workin' 13.5 hour shifts is BRUTAL! "5pm-5am" my %%*!

What about that bakling SDer ceehjayem?

Dude frequents Bapetalk and Rolextalk now more than NT

smh.gif

will someone notify if carra and/or her breast make an appearance, and whatever happened to Mandingo of Sneakers?

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

What about that bakling SDer ceehjayem?

Dude frequents Bapetalk and Rolextalk now more than NT

smh.gif

damn man... he was gon give me a deal on the kobe sunshines but i left him hanging
tired.gif
stupid me

Holy Moly it's JOJO! The only NTown employee that I'll ever call and hassle (besides Ellaesco)

Ella, sorry for shooting you in the foot. I seriously thought it wasn't loaded!
laugh.gif

NCtwin...bother me on AIM please, i still see you on now and then.

much respect pipol!

E7

Originally Posted by EKIN702

Holy Moly it's JOJO! The only NTown employee that I'll ever call and hassle (besides Ellaesco)

Ella, sorry for shooting you in the foot. I seriously thought it wasn't loaded!
laugh.gif

NCtwin...bother me on AIM please, i still see you on now and then.

much respect pipol!

E7

I still see you too. It's crazy because I've gotten used to reading the away messages you've put up the last few months, and it seems likeyour life has been a little like a soap opera lately. I wanted to ask what was up on some of those too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Tical 666

Back when I first wondered onto NT back in '01 I sincerely hated Khlav with all my heart. Now, I appreciate and love him with all of my being.

23muchrespect45

roll.gif

what happend to air andy? that was my dude.... he use to bug out on yahoo im... he went from minny to baltimore to sac all the way back to minny.... my dude had problems but he was a good dude...

that dude flipstikal and all his lame broom talk... i wanted to jam that broom up his +%! and then break it with his throat..
I need that name (23MR45) back!

23muchrespect45

roll.gif

what happend to air andy? that was my dude.... he use to bug out on yahoo im... he went from minny to baltimore to sac all the way back to minny.... my dude had problems but he was a good dude...

that dude flipstikal and all his lame broom talk... i wanted to jam that broom up his +%! and then break it with his throat..

was it him that made that other site andytalk back in like 03? or was it shadytalk...

Originally Posted by Khlav Kalash

Originally Posted by Tical 666

Back when I first wondered onto NT back in '01 I sincerely hated Khlav with all my heart. Now, I appreciate and love him with all of my being.

23muchrespect45

roll.gif

I need that name (23MR45) back!
so you can fight with the mods again?
laugh.gif

Here's a couple more dudes I use to chat with:

ugizenne
Omega Starz

Anybody heard anything from them?

BTW:

DAT COUVA CRACKA

^LOL! Khlav, I remember you started that thread saying if that named got banned then so should DAT HARLEM NI**A. I laughed at that for days...

And here's a couple more names I remember:

-solidgoldplayer (This dude was super cool. Atlanta cat who sold me my grails (AF1 Rose's) back in July of '02. Wore a sz.12 too...)
-wc mentality (This was my dude for real! He went to Iraq or something if I'm not mistaken. I can't remember. Last time we talked was in '04)
-poblack (Didn't he run NDConceptz with johngotty or something like that?)
-TestujinMoritsmo (I know that's spelled wrong. He use to kick it with Ben. First dude I saw with LA2 AF1's)
-nikefreak802 (I think those were the correct numbers but dude had like 25-30 pairs of AF1 Horse 1's)
-shoemasta72 (He too was my dude. But I actually just saw him post recently so...)
-JordanKickz
-djmrsulu (Heard he frauded someone right before I was about to buy some OG sz.12 Purple High AF1's off of him)
-air23air (Craziest collection I ever saw! Because of the way he took his pics and the quality of his shoes, I liked his collection better than Pats)
-scones (Dude new every single thing about Jordan I's)

^I mentioned you back on like page 11 or something. How you been my friend?

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by soulize dp

shynop?
he scanned his uffin face!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I forgot about this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Actually, where the hell is glv?

And insert "he's right here" joke about the background.

He's right here, lurking at Jalen!!
laugh.gif

157c6l4.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Phillyhova
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son mighta been the biggest menace in nt history

I even remember a NT mod who shall remain nameless even calling for his antics
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Who was this?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Didn't someone rob Sh0kka's sound system?
laugh.gif

....and how you stunt something mommy bought for you.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I remember son was asking me tips on how to become a betterbasketball player when he was in 8th grade. I think he's a junior in some junior college in Chicago or somewhere in Illinois!!

JR5

Back
Top Bottom