I AM SO FING PISSED NT!! (360 woes)

im sorry i just need to vent but this is what happened. i live in korea and i bought a 360 online along with gears of war assassins creed and mass effect. ittook around a little over a month for it to get here (mass effect hasnt gotten here yet). but for some reasons customs got a hold of it and i had to pay 40bucks just so they could send it to the house. so i get it and im gitty as hell as ive been waiting a long time for this. korean plugs are differant fromamerican outlets so i plugged in a adapter. i start playing gears of war and about 10 mins into it i hear a loud "pop" noise. the console shuts downand i look over and the adapter was looking like it was trying to hotbox the room. I come to find out that the %^&*)(* adapter short circuited and friedthe 360 and i just saw 400 big ones flushed down the toilet. i am so %^&*#$% heated right now SMH this is some Bullshizz

cant you mail it back to microsoft? i mean its gonna take a real real long time but atleast you wont waste 400 bucks

Dont 360's come with a Warranty.. n why did u order it from there.. they have plenty of X Box 360's in Best Buy where im @ ..
wink.gif

^ it costs 200 to sent it to the states

and to get it back imma have to pay another 40

just to pass it through customs

(on a side note, the gears of war disk is now stuck in the console
so its get even worse)

that kinda happened to me but in reverse. when I came to US from Korea, I messed up some of my appliances. Adapter won't cut it with things like Xbox orother gaming console or electronic appliance in general. Unless you are recharging your Ipod or using your blow dryer, it really won't do a jack. Youshould get a transformer...yeah, one of them big ol' ugly looking metal box. That has enough electricity to convert 110v into 220v (is it 220? or 200something...I'm losing it). It's mad frustrating when that happens.

and cotdamn customs. I never like customs here, Korea or anywhere.

they don't sell 360's in Korea?

and yea you shouldve gotten a PS3. I know they sell those there.

i would have told you to get a circuit breaker, and there are other thing that prevent what happened to. should have looke into those first

What the hell dude u should know better than that. In Korea don't they use like 220 volt ? and in America it is like 120.

What the hell dude u should know better than that. In Korea don't they use like 220 volt ? and in America it is like 120.
That's what I think the problem was, probably different voltage. You needed a stepdown voltage converter.

Back
Top Bottom