I been hit up by my own blood.vol. Smh update page 3

Wuzzup NT.my brother has been a little strange lately.he smokes weed a lot and my mom suspected he was on crack. I took up for him saying he wasn't. Now Ithink he is. He been stealin a lot. If I leave out a dollar or two he takes it and goes through my stuff while I'm sleep but what he has done now takes thecake.I come home from school and I see my red suede Vs weren't where I left them. I tore up the house searchin and didn't find em.I'm waitin on himto get here now. I'm so sick of him stealin from me and I think he on the rock.I never thought be would sylteal a pair of my kicks because he knows how Ifeel about them.he's 23 years old still living here. I'm no longer claiming him as a brother .smh the rock ain't no joke

indifferent.gif
toro bravo 5s??
nothing to cry about there wak

Sometimes brothers need to handle things with the fists, but in this case, crack is no joke. If you love him, get that dude some help. Beating him downisn't going to keep him from stealing and hitting that rock. Why beat him up when his addiction is doing that for you? Good luck.

At first I thought you meant hit on......nevermind. But obviously the dood needs help, try to get him some help before you go and disown him.

I think you should talk to him. Or if hes high as hell, knock him the eff out.

Show that man why they call it the raging bull package.
laugh.gif

Naw but on the real calm down. Thats your blood and shoes are material.
Your main concern should be getting your brother into better shape. Not being mad or covering up for him.
I promise you let this anger get to you and you gonna do something you will regret 20 years from now.
No matter what blood is blood.
Get your brother some help.

P.S. Besides Toro 5 packages are laying out in the streets.
laugh.gif

If he did indeed take them and sold them for some stuff then he is possibly beyond a talk right now. I can't tell you how exactly to help but he has towant your help.

Damn I found it funny, but the rock ain't no joke.

ask him straight up if he tokin it then take it from there.

For yall that think he's wearing them. He wears a size 16 n I'm a 12.this ain't the first time. He never was all the way there.seems like his wholethinkin proccess is wrong. I love those Vs man. There sold out around here and I hate shopping online . I really dnt wanna pay for something I already bought.I'm worried about him. He thinks everyone is his friend but they only take advantage of him. I was letting anger get the best of me I'm going to try tohelp him

Back
Top Bottom