I been hit up by my own blood.vol. Smh update page 3

hey niketalk
i got my kicks back and a nice bracelet but the wii and cash and shirts are gone
i handled my bsiness with some dude they call reno and took my Vs of his feet and snatched his ice
my bro isnt my bro anymore
he just isnt the same person
he isnt all the way there before crack so talkin wont do anything
smh
ill post pics of the ice later

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

hey niketalk
i got my kicks back and a nice bracelet but the wii and cash and shirts are gone
i handled my bsiness with some dude they call reno and took my Vs of his feet and snatched his ice
smh

ducktales.jpg

I mean I'm not there to see how he acts but don't go right for the rock..could be alot of things. I seen more people steal over heroin and gamblingaddictions than for rock..meth can do it to. find out what it really is an address it FAST its only gunna get worse from here if you don't

new-jack-city-chris-rock.jpg

Beat his @@% FIRST..then try to get him help..because him being on the rock is your joke.homie is just digging a grave right now

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

hey niketalk
smh

the scary pokemon avi practically snatched the ice off him for you

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Originally Posted by Master Zik

So wait it's confirmed your brother is addicted to crack?

laugh.gif
!#$ is funny about that?
indifferent.gif

That s**t is not funny at all

its funny cuz dude is coming with this wild accusation that his brother's on crack just because he took a couple dollars from him and borrowed his shoes.how does that mean his brother's a crackhead?
laugh.gif

...I know this thread wasn't intended to be funny but...
Originally Posted by PistonsNick13

anyone else come in here expecting incest stories?
that's EXACTLY what I thought this was
laugh.gif
I startedreading and thought "well damn... it's one thing if it's incest... but gay incest?! DAMN!"
roll.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom