I can actually say I can't blame dudes who pay for sex

As a man, we can be happy with our woman and relationship but we still have the urge to have sex with other women.  This isn't about being a lame and not getting bunz. This is about being a man who loves women and needs to satisfy urges.  Most guys cheat in relationships for the sex not the company the new woman brings.  So like they say "you aren't paying for the sex, you are paying for them to go away".  It's too much work to meet a new chick and have all kinds of secret calls, txt, dates just for some new cheeks. 

Is cheating wrong? Yeah...I guess. but why can't we just get the cheeks and move on with our life without the hassle.  No Strings Attached is really what most dudes want isn't it?  I'm sure their are many reasons its not legal like woman being forced into the profession by Russian mobsters and what not.  But damn it would be a nice option.  Say I been fiending to smash a red-head or an asian chick....I could just go to the spot, get my rocks off, and move on with life.  Anybody else feel me?

roll.gif
son.. "no strings attached" sex can be had with ease in this day and age.

My I should just move to Vegas....

I need legit good looking disease free women...no craigslist non-sense.
sick.gif

Preach!, all too often women villainize men into being dirtbags for *%+$!++ multiple women, to be honest, I don't owe anyone anything in this world, my girl included, I love her to death, and I have had sex with other women, havent even had the urge to hit these other women up once since laying with them. For all those that say well don't be in a relationship then? Whatever, these goes ain't stupid, they recognize the don't ask don't tell policy, and most of them respect it even. In my experience they only get bitter after you don't want to %+@$ them anymore, I am not in the business of using women for sex, I truly enjoy their company. I just want to %+@$ all of them, can you blame a brotha?! I treat them all like angels by the way, not just to smash ,but because that's how I feel they deserve to be treated. If you make me wait longer than a month though, we gon have perroblims.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I refuse to believe you can't find no strings attached sex.

agreed, there will always be that small urge of emotions. either side.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Where people find this??? women these days want to actually date you....will sleep with you in hopes of that....then get all attached even if you say....."this is just sex...nothing else".  They say "yeah i know" then put up the "why can't you be mine" statuses and whatnot....

Spit that game son

spit that game...... I dont know about clean but youll get it

About paying to smash, I never got why high-profile people like politicians and lawyers and stuff use prostitutes.

Like these dudes are ballers, the hell are they dropping money for? They could just roll by the club and pick up like 5 girls who would sleep with them regardless of whether they were paid just so the girl could have a chance at the dude.

Never understood why you would pay for something when you can have it for free.

Originally Posted by scshift

About paying to smash, I never got why high-profile people like politicians and lawyers and stuff use prostitutes.

Like these dudes are ballers, the hell are they dropping money for? They could just roll by the club and pick up like 5 girls who would sleep with them regardless of whether they were paid just so the girl could have a chance at the dude.

They pay high price hookers because they keep their mouths shut.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Where people find this??? women these days want to actually date you....will sleep with you in hopes of that....then get all attached even if you say....."this is just sex...nothing else".  They say "yeah i know" then put up the "why can't you be mine" statuses and whatnot....

Ahhh man, the worst

Yeah, why not? The exchange of goods for services is the basis of capitalism...if you have a product and a buyer, why should you not be able to sell it? Besides...some of these basic %$%*@+ running around could finally learn a trade and be useful...

Originally Posted by AEA18

Exactly man.  Dudes with high profiles cant have chicks posting stuff on facebook, twitter, running they mouth to people. 

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by Jking0821

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Ahhh man, the worst
Hit them with that early. If she can't respect it from the start, you shouldn't smash in the first place. You see statuses like that you cut it off EARLY but you're already %%@%## up by being friends with your jumpoffs on FB. I hope you have them blocked from posting on your wall.

I've dealt with some horribly clingy people in my past so I look for those warning signs early. Lack of a father figure, any kind of mental health issues (ADD included), history of drug abuse by her or immediate family, unhealthy past relationships... all that stuff is bad news. I love a nice, clean, college educated girl that just wants to have fun.

No feelings. No #!#!+@+*. Just driving to my crib late night with some nuggets, coming in the back door, and breaking down the buds while I get the drinks ready.

Paying to smash is backwards. Only girl who you should ever feel like you're "paying" to smash is your girlfriend, and it should be mutual
laugh.gif
me and my main split payments, sometimes she treats me, sometimes I treat her. I don't even waste gas on jumps.

@%+# that your not a animal you should be able to control your urges

But I will agree I don't look down on guys for paying cause getting no strings attached buns is not easy I don't care what nobody says you have to put in some form of work

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by AEA18

Exactly man.  Dudes with high profiles cant have chicks posting stuff on facebook, twitter, running they mouth to people. 

Eh that doesn't really work out though because it seems like high profile dudes get busted pretty easily for messing with hookers.

Honestly, most people wouldn't even know who a high-profile person was unless he was popularized by the media. You think a random girl at the club is going to know a fairly wealthy lawyer or even a state senator? Probably not... they'd be like oh he's rich and he's got a comfortable job, but I've never even heard of him. Most people can even name 5 senators
laugh.gif

James Earl Zones....I feel you on that but after a certain age women aint tryna do it like that.  Trust me no woman with a decent job, car, and spot that already experienced college is trying to play the "only after midnight" game my dude.  It's a different ball game with chicks over 24 for the most part.  They all wanna be "out" and "seen"...and I understand why but I aint the one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

So, you're okay with your broad doing the same?
This.

Don't know about y'all, but I'd sure as hell wouldn't let my girl snoop around.. Learn to put yourselves in her shoes for once; I mean, isn't that the whole point of a relationship?

Then just get into an open relationship with ur girl.........o wait nevermind ur probablly ok with you smashing other girls but you wouldnt let ur girl get smashed by random dudes

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Nktran001

So, you're okay with your broad doing the same?
This.

Don't know about y'all, but I'd sure as hell wouldn't let my girl snoop around.. Learn to put yourselves in her shoes for once; I mean, isn't that the whole point of a relationship?

It's called a double standard, as a black man I deal with it, I think women can handle it.

Back
Top Bottom