I CAN'T BREATHE

indifferent.gif

no lol

maybe because these clowns were wasted like 20 gallons of milk, in exchange for some giggles.
This
Jesus dude if you're so concerned why don't you write a damn letter.

I'm pretty sure those kids in the pic you posted couldn't handle Dairy products right now in their condition anyways.

If you wanna be outraged by food waste go hit up any of your local restaurants/hotels/caterers dumpsters out back of their buildings.  At least then you can go inside and show the actual people who are wasting the food that same picture.

Jesus dude if you're so concerned why don't you write a damn letter.

I'm pretty sure those kids in the pic you posted couldn't handle Dairy products right now in their condition anyways.

If you wanna be outraged by food waste go hit up any of your local restaurants/hotels/caterers dumpsters out back of their buildings.  At least then you can go inside and show the actual people who are wasting the food that same picture.

So simple minded I feel bad for you. Its about calling something wrong, wrong. Not about someone seeing this and not saying anything about it just cause its a bigger problem somewhere else.

And obviously starving kids in Africa or where ever else weren't going to drink the milk those *** holes were wasting. Its about them being ignorant of world-wide famine and wasting food products to make others laugh.

So simple minded I feel bad for you. Its about calling something wrong, wrong. Not about someone seeing this and not saying anything about it just cause its a bigger problem somewhere else.

And obviously starving kids in Africa or where ever else weren't going to drink the milk those *** holes were wasting. Its about them being ignorant of world-wide famine and wasting food products to make others laugh.

Dude food is wasted DAILY for far less reasons. bringing joy and laughter to many is well worth it in my eyes.

Bringing "joy and laughter" tho? :lol:

The funny video must've been removed. All i saw was some fools making messes at the grocery store.

Last edited:
my funny detector must be broken this morning because i didnt find this THAT funny....will check back later.

I think I mostly laughed at the one @ 2:18 because you can see the tags on the shelf move from the liquid spraying on them...pause

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom