I can't help it but....

if I see a fine chick, I'd say a 8 or a 9 wearing some dusty kicks I'm immediately turned off and won't approach her because of her wack shoe game
smh.gif
. I'm sorry but I can't get down with a chick that has on a dusty pairof skechers or keds, I guess that's why its kinda hard for me to deal with going in Hooters seeing those fine chicks rock those wack sneakers. My ex usedto wear those black non slip wal-mart shoes and I immediately urged her to rock something else.
laugh.gif

I can't help that I have a foot/shoe fetish
embarassed.gif

It's worse when it's a dime and she's got hobbit feet
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
. Everything is gravy until you see them things. First I'm like
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
, then I'm like
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

8 or 9 chicks only wear sneakers for athletic purposes or just to run to the store.

Heels and Boots, and a good sandal in the summertime

nah footwear says a lot about a person, i agree with OP, you should look clean and dress well....I hate when hos have on chinese slippers, some cheap shoeswith a run down heel.....If im dressed to impress, you should be too (nyc)

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

8 or 9 chicks only wear sneakers for athletic purposes or just to run to the store.

I feel you but I'm talkin about chicks that think they're doing it with some ram sacked reebok classics or some forces that are leanin androckin

Man eff shoes. I don't even pay attention to them unless they are something outrageous. If she looks good and dresses well, I don't give a damn aboutshoes.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I feel you but I'm talkin about chicks that think they're doing it with some ram sacked reebok classics or some forces that are leanin and rockin
Keep it movin when you see those chicks. esp. if your out of high school.

another gay thread by you?? come on my dude .. stop it!!!!

One day you will grow up and see the light ...

I feel you but I'm talkin about chicks that think they're doing it with some ram sacked reebok classics or some forces that are leanin and rockin
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

another gay thread by you?? come on my dude .. stop it!!!!

One day you will grow up and see the light ...
and you're still posting in my gay threads too huh
grin.gif

relax man .. I dont mind .. Im just saying ...

plus i like to see what will come your mouth next .. lol or at least read it ...

like that dude howard sterm .. everyone hated him, but just wanted to see what he he would say!

Originally Posted by belle155

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Every now and then I throw on my beaters if I'm just walking around the lakes. my hooter shoes (kids chucks with glow in the dark owls
embarassed.gif
)

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Man eff shoes. I don't even pay attention to them unless they are something outrageous. If she looks good and dresses well, I don't give a damn about shoes.

I guess my shoe game can be considered to be wack. I do wear cute flats, flip flops, and heels. When it comes to sneakers, I just buy whatever good quality Ican find.

Here is a confession, since this is Niketalk...I never even owned a pair of Nike's. Back in my undergrad years, when I saw that documentary about Nikeusing child labour and other forms of exploitation on its employees, it completely turned me off. But then again, that can go for many companies in which maybeI do buy or purchase from. I am not big on brand name clothing anyways.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Man eff shoes. I don't even pay attention to them unless they are something outrageous. If she looks good and dresses well, I don't give a damn about shoes.

I guess my shoe game can be considered to be wack. I do wear cute flats, flip flops, and heels. When it comes to sneakers, I just buy whatever good quality I can find.

Here is a confession, since this is Niketalk...I never even owned a pair of Nike's. Back in my undergrad years, when I saw that documentary about Nike using child labour and other forms of exploitation on its employees, it completely turned me off. But then again, that can go for many companies in which maybe I do buy or purchase from. I am not big on brand name clothing anyways.
I mean flats, flip flops, and heels are cool so I wouldn't consider that wack but no Nikes is just a shocker.

Are you serious my dude? Go to DR, PR, Brazil, or any exotic country and try to find some girl with a shoe game. All those girls over there are !+%!$$%beautiful, but no one gives a !#@* what shoes you wear. Get the !#@* outta Atlanta for a while and you'll see theres more to life than shoes. YNS

Originally Posted by derventa

Are you serious my dude? Go to DR, PR, Brazil, or any exotic country and try to find some girl with a shoe game. All those girls over there are !+%!$$% beautiful, but no one gives a !#@* what shoes you wear. Get the !#@* outta Atlanta for a while and you'll see theres more to life than shoes. YNS
I know there's more to life, but this is my preference. What you eat doesn't make me poop. I swear cats will find any reason to use YNS.
smh.gif

Are you serious my dude? Go to DR, PR, Brazil, or any exotic country and try to find some girl with a shoe game. All those girls over there are %+*@+$# beautiful, but no one gives a *$*% what shoes you wear. Get the *$*% outta Atlanta for a while and you'll see theres more to life than shoes. YNS

that is true....them chicks be having busted shoes...and 1980 looking heels....but i'd still knock 'em down...

Are you serious my dude? Go to DR, PR, Brazil, or any exotic country and try to find some girl with a shoe game. All those girls over there are !+%!$$% beautiful, but no one gives a !#@* what shoes you wear. Get the !#@* outta Atlanta for a while and you'll see theres more to life than shoes. YNS

you can R.I.P after knocking em down

real talk OP I feel you. I peeped this bad chick once but she was rockin some Sketchers
tired.gif
can't even do it...

Back
Top Bottom