I can't take it anymore...

US is fat because US allows companies to use cheap artificial ingredients like HFCS (substitute for sugar) instead of real sugar in almost everything. People are too distracted to give a damn.

A lot of obese people use food as an escape because life sucks. When they stuff that Double Whopper down their mouth, it's the highlight of their day.

why do you care? let people live the way they do. they're living that way for a reason like you live your way. judging and chastising others is a privilege none of us have and solves nothing in the furthering of humanity. educate your offspring when the time comes, let them know the importance of consuming real unprocessed food and move on with your life.

I'm happy I concentrate on my own life. No twitter. No FB. Just work, school, my girl, my family, and my savings account.

Honestly, i dont even notice all these obese heads around me. Too concentrated on taking care of my own self. Some of yall should follow suit.

I'm happy I concentrate on my own life. No twitter. No FB. Just work, school, my girl, my family, and my savings account.

Honestly, i dont even notice all these obese heads around me. Too concentrated on taking care of my own self. Some of yall should follow suit.
Man I need to do this forreal.

what does not having a social network have to do with noticing fat people?

I just watched Food Matters last night and it was a powerful documentary. This comes after already seeing docs like Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and Forks over Knives.

Point being...Our eating habits are atrocious and the way we look to doctors and the "medicine" they prescribe instead of our nutrition is more than half the reason this world is fat....and quite frankly, sick and nearly dead.

I don't know about going full on vegan but I have and will be messing with more juice fasts and overall incorporation of that into my diet.

Last edited:
What would you all recommend as far as dieting?

I'm not looking to go from 0-100 like *snaps finger* that now,but it's better to start SOMEWHERE then to do the same ol' ******** and not be happy with yourself (physically).

My job keeps me moving and lifting **** most of the time so it's not like i'm just lounging all day (there are days where there's down time).

i aint gonna lie, not taking lunch lunch to work is killin me right now

i gotta get back to hoopin
mean.gif
I didn't notice how much hoopin was doing for my health until I stopped.

It really is one of the best things you can do for overall fitness IMO

Last edited:
What would you all recommend as far as dieting?

Lots of water
Healthy carbs and fats
Fruits and veggies
Calcium rich foods
Limit sugars, salt and processed foods
Small meals throughout the day
Don't eat late at night
Moderation is key

Where the hell do fat people make fun of dudes for going to the gym or eating right? I have never heard either of those things happen. Usually its the other way around. I'm not saying being fat is a good thing (its not), but the fat bashing is ridiculous. Dudes in here talking about its a sore on my eyes to look at fat chicks 
laugh.gif
. Nobody forced your *** to look at them. Just because you work out means your on some elevated status or something? 
mean.gif

I hate 99.9% of people that call themselves a "foodie".

Auto turn off if its a female, most of the time. Interested to see how many of these people stop using that adjective in a few years when their metabolism slows down and the weight keeps piling on.We gone see if they really bout that life.

Last edited:
This thread is hilarious! When y'all old half of you guys dogging big people will be over weight.

Last edited:
Hooping is such an intense workout though man. Back in my younger days I could go hours without flinching. Especially if you pride your self on defense, and rebounding, all the cutting, jumping, and running will have you drenched all while having fun. Maybe there should be a fat people's basketball league

Yeah man, I go like 3-4 straight hours of full court runs. Basketball is probably the easiest, most effective, yet fun way to get lean. I'm just afraid when I get older and have less energy, yet still consume so much fatty food that I'm gonna be obese. :lol:

Last edited:
No reason to bash fat people, except for the fat girls who think they're on some other ****. Those girls annoy the hell out of me, same thing with an ugly skinny girl, or any really unattractive girl being gassed up by dudes thinking they're the ish

I don't agree with being fat but you aren't better than anybody who happens to be.  It shouldn't bother you at all.

It's the self-pity I can't stand. People can be fat all they want because that's their choice, but then take ownership in the issue instead of relying on it as an excuse.

The world needs more honesty. Forget being tactful, being blunt is the way to go.

I like to think that I'm doing my part, although my waffle truck probably isn't helping with the eating aspect :lol:

The shuttles on my campus...

I always seem to attract the big *** people to sit next to me man.

Taking up their whole seat and part of mines. Horrible way to start/end my day.

Grains, grains, grains! More sugar please.......

HFCS, MSG, Hydrogenated Oils.

If you aren't reading your labels, if you think "oh, it's JUST McDonald's", if you think "everything in moderation", you are basically cattle.

Fed crap, take meds, get sicker, take more meds....surgery, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and other "MANAGEABLE" (cha-ching!) conditions, etc. Basically you provide corporations (from food to pharmaceutical corps) money. Step out of the matrix.

I hate 99.9% of people that call themselves a "foodie".

Auto turn off if its a female, most of the time. Interested to see how many of these people stop using that adjective in a few years when their metabolism slows down and the weight keeps piling on.We gone see if they really bout that life.

the hell is a foodie exactly?

a person who is conscious about what they eat or those people that can't stop instagraming their food ....

Back
Top Bottom